About the PSB SST-24
PSB designed these stands as a perfect match for their high-performance Synchrony B600 bookshelf speakers. They feature sturdy all-metal construction, weighted base plates for secure footing, and concealed wire management for a clean look.
- speaker stands designed for PSB Synchrony B600 bookshelf speakers
- stand height: 25"
- base dimensions: 13-13/16" x 13-13/16"
- top plate dimensions: 7-1/2"W x 10-1/16"D
- sturdy all-metal construction
- concealed wire management
- includes spike feet for carpet and protector discs for wood, tile, or other hard floors
- assembly required
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SST24
What's in the box:
- 2 Upright posts
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Bases
- 8 Spike feet
- 8 Protective discs
- 8 Locking-collars
- 8 Screws
- 8 Hex-nuts
- 8 Flanged-nuts
- Assembly Diagram
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PSB SST-24
Synchrony SST-24 Speaker Stands: Custom-designed to match with the PSB Synchrony B600 bookshelf speakers (sold separately), these contemporary, elegant stands boast a sturdy all metal construction. The stand is perfectly sized at 25" tall for the ideal listening height when listening the the Synchrony B600 speakers in a seated listening position. The SST-24 stand can also be used with other models and brands of bookshelf speakers that are similar size and weight (up to 25 lbs). The stand's top-plate measures 7.5" (w) x 10.0625" (d).
Spike Feet & Protector Discs: The Synchrony SST-24 speaker stand's heavy, weighted base plate provides a secure footing and come with floor spikes for use on carpet. The included p protective discs can be placed under the spikes to safeguard wood, laminate, vinyl, or tile flooring.
- Dimensions with Spike Feet: 13.8125" (w) x 25.0" (h) x 13.8125" (d)
- Dimensions with Protective Discs: 13.8125" (w) x 25.125" (h) x 13.8125" (d)
Wired Management: Your speaker wire can be concealed and routed through the SST-24 speaker stand and up to your mounted bookshelf loudspeaker for a clean professional-looking installation.