About the Hoya EVO Antistatic filter
A circular polarizing filter reduces overall glare and reflection from non-metallic surfaces like water and glass. The effect deepens sky colors and increases contrast in outdoor shots, and can improve the look of vegetation in landscape shots. Colors appear more saturated, but the overall color balance of your shots remains unaffected. The EVO antistatic coating on this filter helps to repel dust, as well as water, scratches, and stains, and even makes the surface a little easier to clean.
- decreases glare and reflections in images while increasing the contrast and crispness of outdoor scenes
- lightweight, low-profile black aluminum frame keeps filter rigid and parallel to the plane of the sensor
- made from professional-grade optical glass
- antistatic coating repels dust
- top layer is water repellent, stain and scratch resistant
- cleans easily
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XEVA-62CPL
What's in the box:
- 62mm Hoya EVO antistatic Circular Polarizing (CIR-PL) filter
More details on the Hoya EVO Antistatic filter
Antistatic Coating: The Hoya EVO antistatic filters feature a coating that repels dust. This allows you to work in areas where dust is common without having to frequently stop and clean the filter. The filter has two layers, with a hardened antistatic top layer that is water-repellant, stain and scratch resistant, and is easy to clean.
Circular Polarizing Filters: Circular polarizing filters (CIR-PL) filter out unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass. You can rotate the top layer to select just the right amount of filtration needed to achieve the effect you desire. Polarizing filters result in bluer skies, greener leaves, reduced or eliminated reflections, and greater clarity in your images.
Materials: The EVO antistatic filters feature high performance, professional-grade optical glass with a Super Multi-coating formula to eliminate reflections. The lightweight, two piece aluminum frame is very low-profile to eliminate vignetting when used on ultra-wide-angle lenses.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked