About the Lowepro Lens Case 9cm x 13cm
Buying a case for your lenses is one of those investments that's just good common sense. Odds are that your lens represents a solid investment on your part in the quality of your photography. What's more, good lenses generally hold on to a significant portion of their initial value, and some actually increase in value as time goes on. If you're planning on taking your lenses for a spin now and again (and what photographer isn't?), they need the sturdy protection a Lowepro lens case can provide. A thoughtful SlipLock tab helps attach it to belts, bags, and a variety of loops. A mesh pocket inside the lid gives you a safe place to stash your lens cap great for times when you can't find a lint-free pocket. And the dual zippers with overlap construction help keep dust and moisture away from your treasured glass.
This case fits high-power zoom lenses similar to a typical 55-200mm zoom. Actual case interior dimensions are 9cm x 13cm.
- for lenses up to 9cm in diameter by 13cm in height (3-9/16" x 5-1/8")
- one-piece foam padding provides superior protection
- rugged nylon outer material is water-resistant and durable
- SlipLock attachment tab secures to bag, belt or loops
- dual zippers with overlap construction protect lens from dust and moisture
- convenient mesh pocket inside lid stores lens caps
- internal dimensions: 3-1/2"W x 3-1/2"D x 5-1/8"H
- weight: 4.8 oz
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LP36303
What's in the box:
- Black padded lens case
Lowepro Lens Case 9cm x 13cm reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Lowepro Lens Case 9cm x 13cm
Overview: This Lowepro 9 x 13cm Lens Case is designed for a high-power zoom lens similar to an 55-200mm lens, or lenses 9 cm in diameter and 13 cm in height. It has thick, one-piece foam padding for excellent protection for the fragile glass elements. The Overlap Zipper construction keeps dust and moisture out. Dual zippers provide easy access to the case, and the mesh pocket in the lid can hold lens filters or the lens cap when the lens is in use. It has a SlipLock tab with hook-and-loop fasteners for attaching the case to your belt or camera strap.
Internal Dimensions: The case has the following internal dimensions:
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 5.1"
- Depth: 3.5"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?