Lowepro Photo Traveler 150
Compact photo backpack for small DSLR or hybrid cameras
Our take on the Lowepro Photo Traveler 150 by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Lowepro's Photo Traveler 150 is the perfect backpack for students, day hikers, and leisure photographers. Lean and lightweight, it gives you fast access to your compact digital SLR camera or hybrid camera through the zippered main compartment. It also gives you plenty of room to store other gear, like an extra lens or two, and perhaps a flash unit and a few personal items. Plus, a dedicated padded pocket accommodates a tablet that can add sharing and control options for today's Wi-Fi®-enabled cameras.
Multiple organizational pockets in the front let you carry your phone, pencils and pens, keys, memory cards, and more. Side mesh pockets let you carry your water bottle around, too. And thanks to the padded shoulder straps and backpad, you can carry you gear around for hours without fatigue.
- designed to fit compact digital SLRs or hybrids with attached standard lens
- dedicated, padded pocket accommodates a tablet
- durable polyester and nylon construction with padded interior
- zippered main compartment provides safe, easy access to camera
- quick-access front pocket for accessories and personal items
- stretch-mesh side pockets for a water bottle
- adjustable padded shoulder straps and padded backpad
- exterior dimensions: 9-7/16"W x 12-5/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Why did you buy this?
It was part of the camera package I purchased, but it is good to have such an item. I find camera bags important when it comes to protecting the camera. [ Timothy Nov 29, 2017 ]
It was free [ ERIC L Nov 20, 2017 ]
IT WAS INCLUDED [ David Jul 02, 2017 ]