About the Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II
The Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II is great for serious photography buffs. This bag is compact, durable, and comfortable enough to carry a DSLR with two lenses and accessories for a full day of shooting. An adjustable interior divider system helps organize and protect your gear, and a water-resistant top flap with clasp keeps your gear safe and dry.
- protects camera during travel
- room for DSLR and two lenses plus accessories
- durable, custom-molded base safeguards gear from moisture, debris and impact
- protective rain flap keeps camera and accessories dry
- adjustable divider system in main compartment helps organize gear
- built-in memory card pocket and two pleated side pockets for small accessories
- comfort-grip grab handle
- removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 9-1/2"W x 6-3/16"H x 7-3/16"D
- weight: 14.08 oz.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LP36862
What's in the box:
- Adventura SH 160 II camera bag (black)
- Adjustable shoulder strap (1.5" wide)
- Removable divider
Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II
Overview: The Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II is a compact camera bag designed for packing your digital camera and a few accessories for a quick photo shoot or day trip. The bag will fit most small to mid-sized digital SLR cameras and compact interchangeable lens cameras, plus an extra lens and flash. The SH 160 II comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, and has a sturdy, dual-zippered closure.
Design: The SH 160 II camera bag has a rugged design with a soft padded interior. The lid opens away from you, instead of toward you as you wear it, so you can easily see you gear. The lid features a zippered pocket for small accessories, and a built-in memory card pocket. The custom-molded base protects your gear from moisture and dirt. Pleated side pockets on both sides are provided for other accessories. A separate accessory pocket (7.8" x 4.8") on the front is covered by a protective rain flap.
Removable Dividers: The bag includes two removable padded dividers that separate the camera and attached lens from the spare lens, flash, or other articles in the main compartment. The dividers have hook-and-loop tabs on each end to hold them into place along the side walls.
Handle: The Adventura SH 160 II features a comfort-grip grab handle on the top for easy carrying.
Belt Loops: The SH 160 II has two built-in belt loops (2.5" high x 1.5" wide) to let you wear the bag on your belt, or to strap the bag to your backpack or other item.
Shoulder Strap: The camera bag comes with a 1-1/2"-wide shoulder strap that is adjustable from 30" to 60". The strap features large plastic clips for attaching the strap to the bag.
Dimensions: The Adventura SH 160 II features the following dimensions:
The Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II replaces these items
- can hold standard DSLR body plus 2-3 small zoom or prime lenses
- easily converts from streamlined shoulder bag to functional beltpack
- integrated waist belt "disappears" by tucking into zippered size pockets
- professional carrying case for two DSLR bodies and 3-6 lenses
- 11" x 16" laptop compartment
- expansion zipper increases depth of the bag for carrying telephoto lenses