Lowepro DroneGuard CS 150
Carrying case for DJI Mavic Pro drone and accessories
Our take on the Lowepro DroneGuard CS 150 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This Lowepro case protects your DJI Mavic Pro quadcopter as you carry it to and from your next aerial adventure. It's designed to hold the drone, transmitter, and a spare battery.
The CS 150 features a rugged, lightweight FormShell™ outer casing, with removable organization panel and elastic straps inside. A special transmitter pad helps protect sensitive joystick controllers in transit.
- compatible with DJI Mavic Pro quadcopter
- designed to carry drone, transmitter, and one rechargeable battery
- transmitter pad protects delicate control sticks during transit
- lightweight FormShell™ outer casing protects gear from impact
- removable organization panel and elastic straps to secure fragile parts
- 7-11/16"W x 9-1/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- weight: 11.4 oz.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Mini-drone carry case (for DJI Mavic Pro)
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
FeaturesDroneGuard CS 150 Carry Case: The Lowepro DroneGuard CS150 carry case is designed specifically for the DJI Mavic Pro series aerial drone, as well as its transmitter, battery, and cables. Compression-molded FormShell and pads provide impact protection for your gear. Adjustable dividers and elastic straps give you customized organization that is secure.
- External: 7.6875" (w) x 9.0625" (h) x 4.75" (d)
- Internal: 6.6875" (w) x 8.25" (h) x 3.5625" (d)
- Weight: 11.4 oz
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.