About the Lowepro Droneguard BP 200
This Lowepro backpack protects your DJI Mavic Pro series quadcopter as you carry it to and from your next aerial adventure. It features a rugged, lightweight FormShell™ outer casing, with removable organization panel and elastic straps inside. Plus, there's a moisture-wicking back panel and adjustable straps so you can carry it in comfort.
- custom padded interior keeps your DJI Mavic Pro series quadcopter and accessories safe
- compatible with DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, and Mavic 2 Pro quadcopter models
- designed to carry drone, transmitter, and up to 5 rechargeable batteries
- lightweight FormShell™ outer casing protects gear from impact
- moisture-wicking back panel
- adjustable chest and waist straps
- removable organization panel and elastic straps to secure fragile parts
- slat pocket holds 2-liter hydration reservoir (not included) or mini tablet
- 4"W x 15-3/4"H x 9-1/2"D
- weight: 2.38 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LP37098
What's in the box:
- Drone backpack
More details on the Lowepro Droneguard BP 200
Compatibility: The Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 securely houses the DJI Mavic Pro series drone, transmitter, and up to 5 batteries, along with cables and cords. There is even a slat pocket that can hold a 2 liter hydration reservoir or mini-tablet.
Compression-molded FormShell Technology: The Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 utilizes compression-molded FormShell technology to protect your gear from impact without added weight or bulk. You can rest assured that the DroneGuard BP200 will keep your drone, transmitter, and accessories safe from impact and damage.
Customizable: Removable dividers and panels inside the backpack allow you to customize the bag to fit whatever additional accessories you are carrying with your drone. These organization dividers and panels, along with elastic straps help hold fragile parts, accessories, and cords in place inside the drone backpack.
Slat & Strap Pockets: There is a dedicated slat pocket that can hold up to a 2 liter hydration reservoir (not included). When not used for hydration, the slat pocket can also fit a mini-tablet. In addition, there is a PhoneZone shoulder strap pocket that holds up to plus size smartphones and allows fast access while wearing the backpack.
Adjustable Straps & Moisture Wicking Back Panel: Adjustable shoulder, chest, and waist straps keep the drone backpack in place while on the move. Plus, its moisture wicking back panel helps keeps you cool and comfortable.
- External: 9.45"(w) x 15.75" (h) x 6.69" (d)
- Internal: 8.66" (w) x 9.45" (h) x 3.94" (d)
- Weight: 2.38 lbs
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked