About the GoPro Suction Cup Mount
This industrial-strength suction cup mount from GoPro is engineered for stability. Proven at speeds of 150+ mph, it lets you attach your GoPro action camera to cars, boats, motorcycles, and more. Adjustable arms provide a broad range of motion. Attach to a clean surface for best results.
- suction cup mount for GoPro action cameras
- Compatible with all GoPro action cameras
- industrial strength mount proven at speeds of 150+ mph
- attaches camera to cars, boats, motorcycles and more
- adjustable arms allow for stability and a broad range of motion
- included quick release bases make it easy to move the camera between different shots and locations
- includes suction cup, adjustable arms, standard base, 2 quick release bases, and drawstring bag
- 3-3/8" diameter x 2"H
- weight: 10.2 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AUCMT-302
What's in the box:
- Suction cup
- Adjustable arms
- Standar base
- Quick-release base
- Drawstring bag
GoPro Suction Cup Mount reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the GoPro Suction Cup Mount
Overview: The GoPro Suction Cup mount is designed to attach a GoPro camera to a vehicle, boat, motorcycle, or other fast moving object. It is not intended for snowboarding, snowmobiling, surfing, kayaking, or other high-impact sports.
Suction Cup: The Suction Cup mount uses an industrial strength clear rubber suction cup with a diameter of 3-3/8". It is designed to be attached to a rigid, clean, dry, smooth, non-textured surface. It has been proven to hold fast at speeds of over 150 miles per hour. The suction cup features a press and lock lever action to set the mount to the surface.
Types of Camera Mounts: The GoPro Suction Cup mount includes both Quick Release and Standard GoPro mounts. The Quick Release base lets you quickly and conveniently move your GoPro action camera from location to location. The tiltable Standard GoPro mount is a more permanent mount, requiring the use of the included thumb screws.
Included Parts: The Suction Cup mount includes a short, low-profile arm for tight places, and a long, curved extension arm for more versatility and wider range of motion. A 90° bent arm lets you aim the camera at a different angle than the standard mounting arm. The Suction Cup mount and all of its accessories can be conveniently stored in the included drawstring pouch.
1 question already asked