About the GoPro Fusion 360
See your next adventure from every angle
Show friends and family what it was really like to surf inside the curl with a GoPro Fusion 360.
See your next adventure from every angle
GoPro is always pushing the envelope when it comes to immersive video, and the Fusion 360 is about as immersive as you can get. Innovative hardware and software create 360-degree spherical video, and built-in microphones capture 360-degree audio to go along with it.
OverCapture lets you choose an angle from the spherical shot to frame a traditional shot from just about any perspective point. And, you can make it work hands-free using simple voice commands.
Stunning visuals from a rugged camera
The Fusion 360 lives up to GoPro's tough standards — it's an 18-megapixel action camera that shoots immersive video at up to 5.2K resolution (30 frames per second). It's waterproof down to 16 feet without an additional protective case.
Edit and share your shots
The Fusion has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® on board so you can quickly share videos via social media. The free, downloadable GoPro app lets you edit footage on your phone. GoPro Fusion Studio offers compatibility with Adobe Premiere and After Effects software.
Multi-use mount included
The Fusion Grip is a three-in-one mount that's ready for your next outing. It's a handheld grip that can also expand into a longer pole, and three built-in feet expand from the base to create an instant tripod.
- 18-megapixel action camera shoots 5.2K video at 30 fps
- 360° spherical video capture for an immersive experience
- seamless video stitching makes spherical video look smooth and natural
- remotely control the camera with simple voice commands
- edit and share videos via your smartphone with the free GoPro mobile app
- multiple built-in microphones record 360° audio
- built-in GPS lets you add telemetry data to your shots
- waterproof to 16 feet without external housing
- built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® for instant upload to social media
- advanced video stabilization keeps handheld shots smooth and jitter-free
- single shot, burst, time lapse, and night photo modes
- OverCapture lets you frame a traditional shot from any angle
- GoPro Fusion Studio app is compatible with Adobe® Premiere® and After Effects® software
- records to microSD cards (not included, Speed Class 10 recommended)
Included Accessories and Warranty:
- adjustable Fusion Grip
- three configurations: grip, extended pole, and tripod
- flat and curved mounts
- USB to micro USB cable
- lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CHDHZ-103
What's in the box:
- 360-degree action camera
- SBDC1B Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3.8V 2620mAh 9.95Wh)
- 22" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Flat adhesive mount
- Curved adhesive mount
- Thumb screw
- Fusion Grip
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product + Safety Instructions
- Warning (concerning helmet mounting)
More details on the GoPro Fusion 360
Features & specs
|LCD Screen Size (inches)||1.0|
|Total Pixel Count||---|
|Effective Pixel Count for Video||16MP|
|Aspect Ratio||Spherical, 16:9|
|Night Imaging||Night mode|
|Built-in Video Light||No|
|Max Recording Time w/ Included Battery||---|
|Digital Still Camera Features|
|Effective Pixel Count for Stills||18MP|
|Built-in Photo Flash||No|
|Still Image Aspect Ratios||---|
|Inputs and Outputs|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Image Sensor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: Fusion is GoPro's new 360° action camera. The camera features two fish-eye lenses, one on the front and one on the back, to capture spherical videos and photos. With the assistance of built-in software and the GoPro app, you can produce fascinating immersive videos that you can share with others. Fusion comes with flat and curved mounts, a zippered storage case, and the Fusion Grip, which can be used as a camera grip, extension pole, or a tripod.
Dual Memory Slots: GoPro Fusion requires two microSD cards (up to 128 GB) for recording video. Cards with Class 10 or UHS-II/III speed ratings should be used. It is recommended that the brand, speed rating, and card capacity of the two cards are the same. The cards should be reformatted before first use, and on a regular basis.
Status Screen: The camera has an LCD status screen (approximately 1" diagonal) on one side that lets you see the current settings at a glance. The screen displays the following: Camera mode, Protune status, Voice Control status, Wireless status, GPS status, Number of files captured, Video duration, battery status (percentage), and remaining microSD card storage (based on the card with the lowest remaining storage).
Capture Modes: Fusion contains the following camera modes:
- Video: You can capture video at high resolutions or high frame rates with a spherical field of view. You can record in 5.2K (4992 x 2496, 30 fps) or 3K (3000 x 1504, 60 fps).
- Photo: There are three photo capture modes:
- Single: For capturing a single photo with each press of the shutter button.
- Night: For capturing photos in dim or dark light. Longer shutter speeds enable more light to enter the camera. Night mode not recommended for handheld shots or mounted shots where the camera might move during exposure.
- Burst: For capturing many photos in a short period. You can choose from 30 photos in 1, 2, 3, or 6 seconds, 10 photos in 1, 2, or 3 seconds, 5 photos in 1 second, or 3 photos in 1 second.
- Time Lapse: Time lapse mode lets you capture an event over a long period of time to create a video or a series of photos. Intervals are 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, and 60 seconds. You can also choose Night Lapse Photo for shooting in low light, with Auto, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 30, and 60 minutes.
OverCapture: The OverCapture feature lets you capture content in all directions from a single point of view. This allows you to get all the shots you need from one camera. You can select the content you want after you capture the video. The resulting video is a high-quality video that is optimized for flat screens. In 5.2K30 mode, OverCapture videos are 1080p/30 fps. In 3K60 mode, OverCapture videos are 720p/60 fps, which are better for playback on Virtual Reality devices.
Protune: Protune offers advanced settings for more experienced users to help you create professional-looking videos. You can use Protune for all video and photo resolutions, but it is not available for Time Lapse Video. You can set the ISO sensitivity (range ISO 100-800 for photos, and ISO 400-6400 for video), and Exposure value compensation (+/-2.0 EV).
Voice Controls: You can control Fusion with voice commands for those times when you cannot press buttons on the unit, or when you need to quickly capture a photo or start a video. The camera can accept action commands from any mode, and the video/photos are based on previously selected settings. Starting with the word "GoPro..." you can speak the following commands: Start recording, HiLight, That was sick (for adding a HiLight tag), Stop recording, Take a photo, Shoot burst, Start time-lapse, Stop time-lapse, and Turn off. You can also change the camera mode using voice commands (Video Mode, Photo Mode, Burst Mode, Time Lapse Mode).
Wireless Connections: The GoPro Fusion can connect to your computer, smartphone, or tablet via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (2.4 or 5 GHz). Using the GoPro app, you can transfer your footage to your smart device for viewing or sharing. QuikStory creates compelling videos with effects and music automatically. Camera software is updated through the app, and you will be notified any time an update is available. When you capture video or photos, time, date, and GPS data is embedded into your footage, so you can view the time, date, and your location on a map during playback. You can also control your GoPro from your smartphone or tablet. The GoPro app is compatible with iPhone, iPad (except iPad 2), and iPod touch with iOS 10.0 or later. It is also compatible with Android devices with software version 5.0 and up.
Power Requirements: The camera is powered by the included, 2620mAh Fusion battery (model SBDC1B). The battery charges in about 3-1/2 hours using a wall charger, or 2 hours using the GoPro Supercharger. (No battery life specs were given.) The camera comes with a USB-C cable for charging the battery.
Mounting Options: GoPro Fusion comes with a curved mount and a flat mount. Both mounts have strong 3M-brand adhesive for attaching it to clean, dry surfaces. The camera is waterproof to 16 feet with the doors closed, no waterproof housing needed. The Fusion mounts have the standard GoPro mount that let you tilt the camera forward or backward. It will fit other standard GoPro mounts as well. If you want to place Fusion on its bottom panel, you can easily remove the mounting "fingers" from the camera.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?