About the GoPro Protective Housing
This protective housing for the HERO8 Black handles anything you can through at it. It protects your camera from dirt and flying debris encountered during intense action. Plus, it's waterproof down to 196 feet (60m), so you are free to dive deep.
- protects your HERO8 Black from mud, dirt and debris during extreme activities
- waterproof down to 196ft (60m)-perfect for deep-water diving
- includes a skeleton backdoor for improved audio capture and easy access to the camera's touchscreen
- a flat glass lens makes for sharp, high-quality images above and below water
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AJDIV-001
What's in the box:
- Clear protective housing for GoPro HERO8 Black
- Skeleton backdoor
- Mounting buckle
- Thumb screw
- User Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the GoPro Protective Housing
Overview: The GoPro Protective Housing is designed to protect the GoPro HERO8 Black camera from mud, dirt, and debris while you record your extreme activities. It is also waterproof down to 197' (60 meters) right out of the box, perfect for deep-water action. The flat glass lens delivers sharp images under water and above. The Protective Housing comes with a standard GoPro mounting buckle and thumb screw, and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: This Protective Housing is only for use with the HERO8 Black. Use with other GoPro models could damage the camera or housing.
Backdoor Options: The Protective Housing for the HERO8 Black comes with the standard backdoor to keep the housing waterproof. When you're not deep diving, you can swap out the standard backdoor for the included skeleton backdoor to give you better audio capture and easy access to the camera's touch screen.
The GoPro Protective Housing replaces these items