GoPro The Frame Mount
Accessory mount for GoPro HERO action cameras
Our take on the GoPro The Frame Mount by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
You won't always be flying through life at 50 miles per hour, so you might want a lightweight, low-profile mount for your HERO camera for more easy-going outings. GoPro's The Frame mount gives you more stability for the camera, as well as full access to the control buttons. Even better, the camera's built-in microphone has an easier time picking up the soundtrack to your video, thanks to the mount's open design. The kit includes a glass protective lens cover and extendable support arm for stabilizing optional BacPac™ accessories.
- light, low profile mount for GoPro HERO camera
- allows full-time access to all camera ports
- enables optimal audio capture during low-speed activities
- integrated latch makes removing the camera quick and easy
- support arm allows you to easily attach an LCD Touch BacPac™ or Battery BacPac™
- includes a glass protective lens to help guard the camera lens from dirt, dust and scratches
- this mount is not waterproof or rated for extreme environments
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- The Frame camera mount with quick release buckle
- Protective lens
- User Guide
- Important Product + Safety Information Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Frame is a small, lightweight mount for your GoPro action camera (Hero4, Hero3+, and Hero3). It has an open design for optimal audio pickup, and gives you full access to the microSD card slot, and the camera's connectors. The Frame simply surrounds the camera's outer circumference and latches to hold it in place. The package includes a glass Protective Lens to protect the lens, and a quick release buckle to use with various mounts.
Note: The Frame is not waterproof, and should not be used in extreme conditions.
BacPac Support: The Frame includes an extendable support arm that allows you to easily attach the optional LCD Touch BacPac or the Battery BacPac to the camera. When not in use, the arm folds out of the way.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I chose The Frame to enhance the use of my GoPro Hero 4 camera. Most of the time I do not need to use the standard, water tight housing that can with the Hero 4. [ John May 25, 2018 ]