About the Audioengine D2R
Expand your Audioengine wireless DAC system with additional receivers
Add the Audioengine D2R receiver to your D2 wireless DAC system to enjoy digital music on another audio system in your home. The transmitter in your D2 system can stream music to as many as three D2R receivers up to 100 feet away. The D2R has analog outputs on the back for connecting directly to your audio system's analog inputs. It also features an optical digital output for passing the audio signal digitally to your favorite DAC.
- additional receiver for Audioengine D2 wireless DAC system
- up to three D2R wireless receivers can be used with an Audioengine D2 transmitter
- Burr-Brown PCM1792A 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for precise, high-fidelity stereo sound
- uses point-to-point 2.4GHz technology for uncompressed, full-audio-bandwidth transmission at 24-bit/96kHz no Wi-Fi network required
- 1 pair of high-quality RCA audio outputs
- 1 optical digital (Toslink) audio output
- frequency response: 10 to 30kHz (±0.5 dB)
- THD: less than 0.0015%
- signal-to-noise ratio (DC to 20kHz): greater than 115 dB
- full scale output: 2V RMS
- 4-13/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 5-9/16"D (7-3/8"D including power plug and antenna)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # D2R
What's in the box:
- 24-Bit wireless DAC receiver
- AC power supply (with attached 46" DC cord)
- 59" AC power cord
- 59" Stereo RCA cable
- Cloth drawstring pouch
- Setup Guide
- Audioengine Product Line brochure
Audioengine D2R reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audioengine D2R
Compatibility: You can add up to two additional Audioengine D2 wireless receivers (for a total of three) to the Audioengine D2 wireless DAC system (772D2, sold separately) and stream HD wireless music to multiple rooms at the same time.
2.4GHz Wireless Connection: The D2 wireless system uses the 2.4 GHz range (up to 100'), scanning the spectrum to select clear channels. If it detects deteriorating RF conditions, the system will select a cleaner channel, and move without any drop in audio. In this way the D2 system can co-exist with other LAN devices.
Analog & Digital Audio Outputs: The Audioengine D2 receiver has both analog and digital audio outputs to connect to your powered speakers or AV receiver.
- Analog Output: Stereo RCA outputs (2 volts RMS/100Ω)
- Digital Output: Optical (toslink) digital output (192 kHz/24 bit)
External Power Supply: The Audioengine D2 receiver includes an external AC power supply with detachable AC power cord.
- Input: 100-240V ~ 500/60Hz, 0.75A
- Output: 6V - 1000mA, 6W
1 question already asked