About the Sound Ordnance B-10AS
Make room for bass
Make room for bass
As modern vehicles become smaller, Sound Ordnance has looked for more ways to put great bass into your space at a price that'll fit your budget. Their B-10AS truck-style powered sub gives you an all-in-one bass solution that's a little less than 7" deep. With 100 honest watts and an efficient 10" sub, you can count on the performance that has made Sound Ordnance's powered subs so popular.
The truck-style design allows this compact enclosure to fit behind seats in a regular cab, or in many other spaces too cramped for a standard sub. The carpet-covered enclosure and mesh grille look sharp and protect the sub from damage.
Fine tune your sound
The amplifier features a gain control which lets you match the sub's output to the rest of your system, as well as bass EQ and crossover controls. The variable phase control allows you to get bass response from your system, while the "Power On" and "Protect" LED indicators show amplifier status.
- powered subwoofer in compact sealed enclosure
- 10" woofer
- built-in amplifier: 100 watts RMS (125 watts peak)
- frequency response: 40-170 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (60-200 Hz)
- variable phase control (0-180°)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 12-1/2"H x 6-5/8"D1 x 3-1/2"D2
- weight: 26-1/2 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # B-10AS
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer enclosure
- 8-Pin power/input harness (39" power/ground wires)
- Two 10" RCA to speaker wire harnesses
- Two 10A fuses (one pre-installed)
- Two 17.5" hook-fastener strips
- Instruction manual
- Warranty sheet
Sound Ordnance B-10AS reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sound Ordnance B-10AS
Features & specs
|Connector Type||8-Pin Molex|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||100 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||125 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Overview: The B-10AS amplified subwoofer features a 100-watt RMS (125-watts max) amp driving a 10" sub housed in a rugged, compact enclosure that's less than 7" deep.
Enclosure: The B-10AS features a durable, compact, truck-style enclosure that's designed to fit behind seats in regular cab trucks, or any other space that's too tight for a standard size subwoofer. The enclosure features attractive black felt covering along with a metal-mesh grill to help protect the subwoofer.
Wiring: Wiring for the subwoofer is done through an 8-pin Molex harness that includes connections for power, ground, and 2 female RCA jacks. Two Remote wires are included with bullet connectors on their ends. If connected together, the amp will power on automatically when it senses signal on the input wires. If connecting to an aftermarket radio, the Remote-In wire is connected to the remote output of the radio and the remaining wire is capped off. Two RCA to speaker wire adapters are also included for tying into factory systems without pre-amp outputs. The sub includes a 4-pin RJ-14 jack for use with an optional Remote Level control.
Wired Remote: An optional B8PT wired remote can be added to bring control of your subwoofer output level within easy reach.
- Gain: Rotary dial to set the amplifier gain control
- Bass EQ: Bass boost; rotary knob; 0 to 12 dB @60Hz
- Phase: Switches the phase; 0° to 180°
- Crossover: Rotary dial adjusts the low pass crossover frequency; 60 to 200 Hz
- Maximum Output Power: 125W
- RMS Power: 100W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 170Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 60Hz - 200Hz
- Bass EQ: 0 - 12dB @ 60Hz
- Phase Switch: 0, 180 Degrees
- Dimensions: Width - 19.750", Height - 12.50", Depth - 6.625" (bottom) / 3.25" (top)
8 questions already asked