About the Sound Ordnance™ B-12
The Sound Ordnance B-12 loaded sub enclosure gives your sound system a decisive advantage in the battle for great sound. The 12" polypropylene woofer with its rubber surround offers big-time boom you can really feel, and the box comes fortified with rugged medium-density fiberboard construction for durability. Tough black carpeting keeps your car's interior free from abrasions, while the enclosure's recessed panels allow it to fit into more trunks and cargo spaces. Rounded inner corners on the slot vent minimize port noise, so you'll enjoy smooth, responsive bass.
The B-12 enclosure handles up to 250 watts RMS. Sound Ordnance backs the B-12 with a 3-year warranty so you can add it to your system with confidence. Match this enclosure with a suitable amplifier, secure it in your vehicle, and get ready for a bass barrage.
Need an amp for this sub? Check out this Crutchfield-approved bass package.
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with one 12" subwoofer
- medium-density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 50-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-150 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- 14-3/4"W x 15-1/8"H x 17-3/4"D1 x 13-7/8"D2
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # B-12
What's in the box:
- Ported enclosure loaded with one 12" subwoofer
- Owner's manual
- Warranty information
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Sound Ordnance™ B-12 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sound Ordnance™ B-12
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||13-7/8|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||45-150 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||250|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Materials: The Sound Ordnance B-12 is a pre-loaded ported enclosure with a single 12" subwoofer. It is constructed of 5/8" MDF (medium-density fiberboard), covered in black carpet. The subwoofer features a polypropylene cone with rubber surround, a 2" voice coil, and a heavy-gauge stamped steel basket.
Box Design: The ported enclosure has a front-firing slot port below the sub; it is 13" wide and 7/8" tall. The box has a total of 1.53 cubic feet of airspace.
Terminals: The B-12 is equipped with a single set of spring-post speaker terminals, mounted in the rear panel. The spring terminals will accept bare wire up to 10 gauge, pin connectors, and single banana plugs, but are spaced too far apart for dual banana plugs.
Brackets: Brackets for securing the enclosure to your vehicle are recommended.
- Frequency Response: 45-150 Hz
- Power Handling: Up to 250 watts RMS, 500 watts peak
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Width: 14-3/4"
- Height: 15-1/8"
- Depth (bottom): 17-3/4" (the grille, two steel rods, adds approximately 1" to the depth)
- Depth (top): 13-7/8"
The Sound Ordnance™ B-12 replaces these items
- ported enclosure with one ELW1014P 10" subwoofer
- power handling: 50-150 watts RMS
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- ported enclosure with one ELW1214P 12" subwoofer
- power handling: 50-300 watts RMS
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
3 questions already asked