About the Sound Ordnance P-65C
Win the battle for great sound. Sound Ordnance component speakers invade your car's listening space with clear sonic reproduction that'll mobilize your music. You'll enjoy the new life these rugged speakers bring to your system, all at a budget-friendly price.
The P-65C 6-1/2" component system sports tough polypropylene woofers that can handle just about any musical onslaught. Mount the separate 3/4" silk dome tweeters in a strategic spot, and they'll deploy all the musical details you'll enjoy improved definition without harshness. Outboard crossovers direct the frequencies to the speakers for a balanced sonic attack. The black powder-finished stamped steel frames and handsome grilles tell you that these Sound Ordnance components mean business, while a 3-year warranty gives you peace of mind for the long haul.
- component speaker system includes two 6-1/2" woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers, 2 woofer grilles
- polypropylene woofer with foam surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with 2-position tweeter level control (0, -3 dB)
- powder-finish stamped steel basket
- power range: 2-55 watts RMS (110 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P-65C
What's in the box:
- Two Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each has a 28" Length of wire attached)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Plastic grille rings
- 2 Foam gaskets
- 2 Flush-mount tweeter housings
- 2 Surface-mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flat surface-mount bases
- 2 Angled surface-mount bases
- 6 Adhesive surface mount pads
- Two 18" Lengths of speaker wire for the woofers (each with female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Two 18" Lengths of speaker wire (bare wire on both ends)
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- Four 3/4" Flat head self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" Flat head self-tapping screws
- 12 Large speed clips
- 4 Small speed clips
- Owner's manual
- Warranty information
- Woofer template on box
Sound Ordnance P-65C reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sound Ordnance P-65C
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||88|
|Frequency Response||50 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||55|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||110|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/4|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.215|
Woofers: The woofers use a durable polypropylene cone woofer with foam surround. The woofer basket is designed to fit standard 3-hole 6-1/2" applications and Ford's 4-hole 6-1/2" pattern; please check the Crutchfield Vehicle Selector to confirm compatibility with your vehicle.
Tweeters: The 3/4" Silk dome tweeters offer smooth highs and low distortion.
Tweeter Mounting Options: Using the supplied housings the tweeters can be flush mounted, surface mounted flat, or surface mounted at an angle. Once mounted in the appropriate housing, the tweeters have these dimensions:
|Flush Mount||Surface Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.850"||mounting screw depth||mounting screw depth|
Crossover Network: The 2-way crossovers have a 3.5 kHz high-pass filter for the tweeters and a 3.5 kHz low-pass filter for the woofers.
Connections: The passive crossovers feature screw terminal inputs and outputs; they will accommodate bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.3" wide.
Tweeter Level: A switch in each crossover allows you to adjust the output level of the tweeter; choose 0 dB or -3 dB.
Mounting: Each crossover can be mounted using two of the included screws through two holes in the base.
- Length: 4.75"
- Width: 3.27"
- Height: 1.35"
The Sound Ordnance P-65C replaces these items
8 questions already asked