About the Sumiko Black Pearl
Give your turntable a shot in the arm
You don't need to spend big bucks to get high-end performance from a phono cartridge, you just need Sumiko's Black Pearl. With this gem of a cartridge mounted to your 'table you'll enjoy dynamic, wide-range sound with impressive detail and presence. It delivers the kind of sonic impact that's certain to revitalize your LP collection, and at a price that won't break the bank.
- moving-magnet design
- 0.5mm bonded spherical diamond stylus
- alloy tube cantilever
- frequency response 18-27,000 Hz
- stereo separation: 28 dB
- channel balance: 0.5 dB
- tracking force range: 1.5-2 grams
- recommended tracking force: 2 grams
- load impedance: 47k ohms
- cartridge weight: 6 grams
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Black Pearl
What's in the box:
- Turntable cartridge (MM)
- Plastic stylus guard
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Plastic washers
- Small screwdriver
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Sumiko Black Pearl reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sumiko Black Pearl
Overview: The Sumiko Black Pearl is a moving magnet phono cartridge with an alloy cantilever, bonded spherical stylus, and 4.0 mV output. The Black Pearl cartridge offers superior construction and sound quality with an emphasis on real world performance.
Compatibility: The Sumiko Black Pearl turntable cartridge is an ideal replacement for any standard 1/2" mount turntable or headshell.
- Turntables: The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge supports turntables manufactured by Pro-Ject, Technics, Sony, Pioneer, Dual, Kenwood, Marantz, Denon, etc..
- Cartridges: The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge replaces any standard 1/2" mount cartridge from Shure, Audio Technica, Ortofon, Pickering, Empire, Grado, etc..
The Sumiko Black Pearl replaces these items
4 questions already asked