About the Sumiko Moonstone
Hear more detail
The Sumiko Moonstone phono cartridge may look like others on the outside, but it really makes a difference when you play your favorite vinyl. Its extremely efficient design produces superior stereo separation and an amazing frequency response of 12-33,000 Hz. Don't your cherished records — and your ears — deserve that kind of love?
- moving-magnet design
- 0.3-0.7 micron elliptical diamond stylus
- frequency response 12-33,000 Hz
- output voltage: 3 mV
- stereo separation: 30 dB
- channel balance: 0.5 dB
- tracking force range: 1.8-2.2 grams
- recommended tracking force: 2 grams
- load impedance: 47k ohms
- cartridge weight: 6.5 grams
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Moonstone
What's in the box:
- Turntable cartridge (MM)
- Plastic stylus guard
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Plastic washers
Sumiko Moonstone reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sumiko Moonstone
Moving Magnet Cartridge: The Sumiko Moonstone is a high-performance moving magnet phono cartridge that utilizes the powerful mechanically-generated electromotive forces of the moving magnet to help give your vinyl playback extra punch and convincing realism. The Moonstone cartridge is exceptionally well-balanced and dimensionally dense for breathtaking dynamics. It features an aluminum cantilever, micron-elliptical stylus, and pure copper wiring.
Compatibility: The Sumiko Moonstone turntable cartridge is an ideal replacement for any standard 1/2" mount turntable or headshell.
- Turntables: The Sumiko Moonstone turntable cartridge supports turntables manufactured by Pro-Ject, Technics, Sony, Pioneer, Dual, Kenwood, Marantz, Denon, etc..
- Cartridges: The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge replaces any standard 1/2" mount cartridge from Shure, Audio Technica, Ortofon, Pickering, Empire, Grado, etc..
- Internal Impedance: 1.130Ω
- Load Impedance: 47kΩ
- Frequency Response: 12Hz to 33kHz
- Output Voltage: 3mV @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation: 30dB @ 1kHz
- Channel Balance: 0.5dB @ 1kHz
- Compliance: 12 x 10-6 cm/dyn @100Hz
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 100pF to 200pF
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20°
- Tracking Force: 1.8g to 2.2g
- Recommended Force: 2.0g
- Cartridge Weight: 6.5g
1 question already asked