About the Sumiko Oyster
A great choice for budding audiophiles and up-graders
Whether you're outfitting a new turntable, or upgrading your existing one, this modestly priced phono cartridge from Sumiko is sure to please. The Oyster delivers a smooth, refined sound that'll bring out the best in your cherished vinyl collection. It features a moving-magnet design with a standard 1/2" mount for excellent compatibility with most turntables and receivers or amps.
- moving-magnet design
- 0.6mm bonded spherical diamond stylus
- alloy tube cantilever
- frequency response 30-20,000 Hz
- stereo separation: 25 dB
- channel balance: 1.0 dB
- tracking force range: 1.25-2.5 grams
- recommended tracking force: 2.3 grams
- load impedance: 47k ohms
- cartridge weight: 5.3 grams
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Oyster
What's in the box:
- Turntable cartridge (MM)
- Plastic stylus guard
- Plastic case
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Plastic washers
Sumiko Oyster reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sumiko Oyster
Overview: The Sumiko Oyster is a moving magnet phono cartridge with an alloy cantilever, bonded spherical stylus, and 4.0 mV output. The Oyster series cartridge offers superior construction and sound quality with an emphasis on real world performance.
Compatibility: The Sumiko Oyster turntable cartridge is an ideal replacement for any standard 1/2" mount turntable or headshell.
- Turntables: The Sumiko Oyster turntable cartridge supports turntables manufactured by Pro-Ject, Technics, Sony, Pioneer, Dual, Kenwood, Marantz, Denon, etc..
- Cartridges: The Sumiko Oyster turntable cartridge replaces any standard 1/2" mount cartridge from Shure, Audio Technica, Ortofon, Pickering, Empire, Grado, etc..
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked