About the Sumiko Pearl
Out-of-this-world sound at a down-to-earth price
With its extended frequency response and groove-hugging elliptical diamond stylus, the Sumiko Pearl delivers the kind of gripping performance that'll keep your toes tapping from the very first note to the very last drum roll. Cymbal splashes come across as natural, open, and airy, while bass lines are rendered tight, deep, and tuneful. Even surface noise, one of vinyl's Achilles heels, is pushed far off into the background. You'll enjoy sparkling clarity and warmth with every disc in your treasured vinyl library.
- moving-magnet design
- 0.2 x 0.8mm bonded elliptical diamond stylus
- alloy tube cantilever
- frequency response 12-30,000 Hz
- output voltage: 4 mV
- stereo separation: 30 dB
- channel balance: 0.5 dB
- tracking force range: 1.5-2 grams
- recommended tracking force: 2 grams
- load impedance: 47k ohms
- cartridge weight: 6 grams
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Pearl
What's in the box:
- Turntable cartridge (MM)
- Plastic stylus guard
- Plastic case
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Plastic washers
- Small screwdriver
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Sumiko Pearl reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sumiko Pearl
Overview: The Sumiko Pearl is a moving magnet phono cartridge with an alloy cantilever, bonded elliptical stylus, and 4.0 mV output. The Pearl cartridge offers superior construction and sound quality with an emphasis on real world performance.
Compatibility: The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge is an ideal replacement for any standard 1/2" mount turntable or headshell.
- Turntables: The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge supports turntables manufactured by Pro-Ject, Technics, Sony, Pioneer, Dual, Kenwood, Marantz, Denon, etc..
- Cartridges: The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge replaces any standard 1/2" mount cartridge from Shure, Audio Technica, Ortofon, Pickering, Empire, Grado, etc..
14 questions already asked