About the Grado Prestige headphone extension cable
Grado gives you room to roam
Grado's 12-foot extension cable lets you keep your headphones on, even when your components are across the room. Plus, you can daisy-chain up to three of these cables together for an even longer run of 36 feet. This cable is made using the same high-quality, 12-conductor wire used in Grado's Statement and Professional series headphone cables, so you won't have to worry about any signal degradation.
- 1/4" (full-sized) female headphone jack to 1/4" (full-sized) male headphone plug
- cable length: 12 ft.
- made of high-quality 12-conductor UHPLC (Ultra-High Purity, Long Crystal) copper
- provides signal stability and control
- can be combined with up to two other cables (sold separately) for a total length of 36 ft.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- 12' (12-conductor) Headphone extension cable (1/4" male plug on one end and 1/4" female jack on other end)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Grado Prestige headphone extension cable
Overview: This 12' Grado headphone extension cable is made of the same high quality materials as the ones attached to the Statement and Professional Series headphones. You can connect up to three extension cables back-to-back-to-back in case you need a longer cable run. Grado guarantees that the sound quality is not degraded when using this extension cable with Grado headphones. The Grado Extension cable has male and female 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated connectors.
12-Conductor UHPLC Extension Cable: This Grado extension cable is the same cable that is included with the PS2000e, and the GS1000e, GS2000e, and GS3000e headphones. The cable is made of high-quality 12-conductor UHPLC (Ultra-High Purity, Long Crystal) copper. UHPLC copper exhibits greater stability and control over the entire frequency spectrum. The 1/4" connectors have sturdy molded sleeves with ample stress relief.
The Grado Prestige headphone extension cable replaces these items