About the Mohu AirWave™
Stream over-the-air TV broadcasts to multiple devices
AirWave combines local broadcast TV with select free streaming channels, and sends them over your home network to compatible smart TVs, streamers, and mobile devices.
Stream over-the-air TV broadcasts to multiple devices
The Mohu AirWave lets cord-cutters combine live local broadcast TV with select streaming channels, and send it over your home network to compatible smart TVs, streamers, and mobile devices.
The AirWave antenna is specifically designed to connect to the AirWave Power Bridge — it doesn't connect to your TV. The Power Bridge receives over-the-air TV signals from the antenna and sends them to your streaming device(s).
You can use the Power Bridge's Ethernet port to hard-wire AirWave to your router. Or connect the supplied Wi-Fi Adapter to the Power Bridge's USB port to wirelessly stream content to your devices.
The AirWave antenna can be placed anywhere in your home as long as it's in range of your Wi-Fi network. AirWave works with popular streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV, as well as Apple® iOS and Android OS devices through the Mohu TV app.
Mohu TV's Guide gives you access to channels your antenna receives over-the-air, as well as a variety of free streaming channels. Use the "My Channels" features to save your favorite channels for quick access.
- AirWave includes a TV antenna, Power Bridge, and Wi-Fi Adapter, which must be connected to each another and to your home network
- receives digital and analog TV signals high-band VHF (channels 7-13) and UHF (channels 14-51)
- antenna signal reception range is 30 miles
- enjoy free local broadcast channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, The CW, Univision, Telemundo, and more
- ClearPix technology dynamically configures the AirWave's antenna settings per channel for optimum reception
- Mohu TV Guide provides info on local broadcast channels, as well as a curated selection of free streaming channels
- view TV program information up to 14 days out without paying a monthly subscription
- to view AirWave content you'll need the free Mohu TV app for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Apple iOS, and Android
- antenna includes pre-connected 6-ft. coaxial cable
- AirWave is compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet connections (wired connection is recommended)
- AirWave antenna: 11-3/4"W x 8-1/2"H x 3-1/2"D
- Power Bridge: 10-1/2"W x 8"H x 2-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MH-110094
What's in the box:
- Power bridge
- AC power adapter (attached 46" DC cord)
- WiFi antenna USB adapter
- 6' RF-coaxial cable (pre-connected)
- 6' Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- "STOP!" note
- "Warning:" note
More details on the Mohu AirWave™
Mohu AirWave: The Mohu AirWave lets you "cut-the-cord", allowing you to combine live local broadcast TV with select curated streaming channels (all free) in a single familiar, easy-to-use programming guide over your home network to many of your favorite devices in your home. The Mohu AirWave works with select streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku; as well as Apple iOS and Android OS devices through the Mohu TV app.
- Mohu AirWave combines live, local, and national broadcast television networks with carefully curated streaming channels to provide a completely free TV viewing experience.
- Enjoy 94 of the top 100 most-watched TV shows on channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, The CW, Univision, Telemundo, and many more.
- Sports fans can watch live broadcasts of the NBA Finals, NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, regional NFL games, Sunday Night Football on NBC, local college sports, and much more.
- With its cable-like TV guide, you can view TV program information up to 14 days out without paying a monthly subscription.
- Roku Users: Please use the Roku link above to add Mohu TV to your Roku channels/apps. It is not currently searchable in the app store. Once you've added the channel, you may need to perform a system update on your Roku device for the app to show up in your channels list. The Mohu TV app is compatible with Roku streamers and Roku TVs.
- Apple TV: Log into your streaming Apple TV and open the App Store. Search for and download the free Mohu TV app. The Mohu TV app is only compatible with Apple TV 4th Generation and 4K with iOS 9.0 or newer.
- Fire TV: Log into your Fire TV streaming device and open the App Store. Search for and download the free Mohu TV app. Compatible with all Fire TV streaming devices.
- Apple iOS: Search for the Mohu TV app in the App Store and download the application onto your Apple iOS device. The Mohu TV app is supported by Apple iPhone and iPad with iOS 9.0 or newer.
- Android OS: Search for the Mohu TV app in the Google Play store and download the application on to your Android OS device. The Mohu TV app is available for Android smartphones and tablets with OS 4.1 or newer; not compatible with Android TV.
ClearPix Technology: Mohu ClearPix technology dynamically configures the AirWave's antenna settings per channel for optimal reception. You can also adjust ClearPix configurations to fine tune the signal as needed. During the channel scan, the AirWave checks multiple ClearPix configurations in order to determine the best signal for each individual channel. Since many factors such as physical obstructions and weather changes can affect antenna performance, you may at times want to try an alternate ClearPix configuration when your reception is subpar.
Mohu TV Guide & My Channels: Mohu TV's Guide gives you access to channels your antenna receives over-the-air, as well as a variety of free streaming channels. Use the "My Channels" features to save your favorite channels for quick access your favorite content.
Antenna & Power Bridge Installation: The Mohu AirWave consists of an Antenna, Power Bridge, and WiFi Adapter that will need to be connected to one another and your home network.
- 6' Coaxial Cable: The AirWave Antenna comes with an attached 6' coaxial cable which connects to the AirWave Power Bridge.
- Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Power Bridge features and Ethernet jack and comes with a 6' Ethernet cable that plugs into your network router's Ethernet port. The Power Bridge can also be connected to your home network wirelessly via WiFi using the AirWave Setup Portal on your compatible streaming device. However, the hardwired Ethernet connection is recommended.
- WiFi Adapter: The WiFi Adapter plugs into the USB port on the Power Bridge and provides a wireless WiFi connection for sending streaming data to your compatible devices (Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Apple iOS, and Android OS).
- Placement Options: Place AirWave Antenna in the best spot in your home for an over-the-air TV signal. Generally, the Antenna performs best with the clearest path possible to broadcast towers. Ideal placement tends to be higher up, near windows, and away from metal objects.
- Power Requirements: The Mohu AirWave's Power Bridge comes with an AC power adapter that will need to be plugged into and AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Note: Use only the include AirWave Antenna with this Mohu AirWave system.
Dimensions: Dimensions for the Mohu AirWave Antenna and Power Bridge.
- AirWave Antenna: 11.75" (w) x 8.5" (h) x 3.5" (d)
- Power Bridge (including WiFi Adapter & all Cables): 10.5" (w) x 8.0" (h) x 2.75" (d)
Support Link: Click here for further instructions on how to install & setup the Mohu AirWave.