About the iDatalink SP1 Chime Speaker
iDatalink's SP1 chime speaker allows you to keep your vehicle's warning chimes for your collision avoidance, lane departure, and blind spot detection systems when you install a new car stereo using Maestro's ADS-MRR interface (sold separately).
- keep your collision avoidance, lane departure, and blind spot detection warnings
- requires Maestro ADS-MRR interface (sold separately)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ACC-SP1
What's in the box:
- Chime speaker (attached 38" wiring harness)
- 3.5" Harness adapter
- 3M double coated tissue tape (pre-installed)
iDatalink SP1 Chime Speaker reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink SP1 Chime Speaker
Warning Chime Speaker: The ACC-SP1 Chime Speaker is designed for use with iDatalink's Maestro RR radio replacement interface module (sold separately) in select Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram vehicles with Collision Avoidance, Lane Departure and/or Blind Spot Detection systems. Click here for a list of compatible vehicles.