About the iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter
Keep the factory monitor
Keep the factory monitor
You're installing a new radio in your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or Volkswagen vehicle, and you want to retain your factory Rear Seat Entertainment system (RSE), This HRN-AV-CH1 cable works with iDatalink's ADS-MRR interface to send audio and video from your new DVD receiver to the factory monitor.
Keeping your factory features with an iDatalink-ready car stereo
If you're buying a compatible iDatalink-ready car stereo, you'll enjoy the outstanding performance of your receiver, plus seamless touchscreen control over most of the factory features in select Chrysler-built vehicles. You'll also be able to display engine performance data and other vehicle info on your receiver's screen.
Installation note: This cable must be used in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR interface and the appropriate Chrysler harness to connect a new car stereo to your Chrysler-made vehicle and its rear-seat entertainment system.
- allows installation of a new receiver in select Chrysler vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
- works with iDatalink adapter to retain use of Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) monitor
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRN-AV-CH1
What's in the box:
- 16" Rear seat entertainment harness (for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/VW)
- 8" Stereo female RCA to male 3.5mm minijack cable
iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter
RSE Harness: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-AV-CH1 harness is needed to retain the rear seat entertainment system (RSE) when installing an aftermarket head unit in select Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, and Volkswagen vehicles using the iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR Car Radio Replacement Interface Module and HRN-RR-CH1 installation harness (both sold separately). The HRN-AV-CH1 RSE harness provides an RCA audio/video input and output to the factory rear entertainment system. Your aftermarket head unit needs to have rear-panel AV input and output. This harness also lets you retain your vehicle's factory backup camera.
Note: Click here for a list of compatible Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, and VW vehicles.
The iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter replaces these items
- works with iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module and Connec ADS-HRN(SR)-CHR01 harness
- send audio and video from your Kenwood receiver to the factory monitor
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked