About the iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter
Keep the factory monitor
Keep the factory monitor
You're installing a new radio in your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or Volkswagen vehicle, and you want to retain your factory Rear Seat Entertainment system (RSE), This HRN-AV-CH1 cable works with iDatalink's ADS-MRR interface to send audio and video from your new DVD receiver to the factory monitor.
Keeping your factory features with an iDatalink-ready car stereo
If you're buying a compatible iDatalink-ready car stereo, you'll enjoy the outstanding performance of your receiver, plus seamless touchscreen control over most of the factory features in select Chrysler-built vehicles. You'll also be able to display engine performance data and other vehicle info on your receiver's screen.
Installation note: This cable must be used in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR interface and the appropriate Chrysler harness to connect a new car stereo to your Chrysler-made vehicle and its rear-seat entertainment system.
- allows installation of a new receiver in select Chrysler vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
- works with iDatalink adapter to retain use of Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) monitor
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRN-AV-CH1
What's in the box:
- 16" Rear seat entertainment harness (for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/VW)
- 8" Stereo female RCA to male 3.5mm minijack cable
iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter
Backup/AV Harness: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-AV-CH1 harness is needed to retain the factory backup camera when installing an aftermarket head unit in select 2008-up Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Mitsubishi and Volkswagen vehicles using the iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 (both sold separately). The harness also retains the factory VES (Vehicle Entertainment System) in select Grand Garavan, Town & Country, and Routan vehicles. The HRN-AV-CH1 RSE harness provides an RCA audio/video input and output to the factory rear entertainment system. Your aftermarket head unit needs to have rear-panel AV input and output.
Note: Click here for a list of compatible Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, and VW vehicles.
The iDatalink HRN-AV-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter replaces these items
- works with iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module and Connec ADS-HRN(SR)-CHR01 harness
- send audio and video from your Kenwood receiver to the factory monitor
1 question already asked