About the iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO1 Factory Integration Adapter
iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO1
iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO1
This HRN-RR-FO1 wiring adapter from iDatalink allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mazda vehicles, working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls and your factory amp, if present.
The package includes three connectors that plug in between the Maestro module, your Ford radio's wiring plugs, and your new car stereo. You'll have to solder or splice together this harness's power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output wires to the corresponding wires on your aftermarket receiver's wiring harness.
Keeping your factory features with an iDatalink-ready car stereo
If you're buying a compatible iDatalink-ready car stereo, you'll enjoy the outstanding performance of your receiver, plus seamless touchscreen control over most of the factory features in select Ford-built vehicles. You'll also be able to display engine performance data and other vehicle info on your receiver's screen.
- allows installation of a new receiver in select Ford-built vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRN-RR-FO1
What's in the box:
- Ford installation harness (for use with Maestro RR interface)
iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO1 Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO1 Factory Integration Adapter
Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Harness: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-F01 installation harness greatly simplifies the installation of the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module (sold separately) in select Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles when replacing your factory radio with an iDatalink Serial Port compatible head unit or other aftermarket head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, and Pioneer; or other aftermarket head unit.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Click here for a list of compatible Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.
- Radio Compatibility: Click here for a list of fully compatible aftermarket head units with an iDatalink Serial Port.
Flashing Module via Weblink Desktop: The iDatalink Maestro RR (ADS-MRR) will need to be loaded with correct firmware before installation. The included USB cable plugs into your computer and allows you to "flash" the Maestro RR or RR2 with the appropriate firmware to prepare it for installation. Simply download Weblink Desktop (for Windows and Mac) onto your computer to access the appropriate firmware. System requirements include -
- Windows PC (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) or Mac OS X (Mojave [10.14], HighSierra [10.13], Sierra [10.12], El-Capitan [10.11])
- Available USB port (version 2.0 or 3.0)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 200MB available space on HDD
- Internet connection
Retained Features: The following factory features (if applicable) are retained when replacing your factory radio with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, or Pioneer using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-F01 installation harness.
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Sync with Media Player (USB/Aux) & Bluetooth (Phone/Music)
- Analog or Digital Amp with Turn On, Fader, DSP & Gain
- Speed Compensated Volume
- Satellite Radio (external tuner only)
- Secondary Display (only in some vehicles)
- Rear Seat Entertainment
Note: When installing an aftermarket head unit without the iDatalink Serial Port, only steering wheel control and amplifier turn-on are retained.
Extra Features: The following Extra features are added when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, or Alpine using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-F01 installation harness.
- Performances Gauges
- Vehicle Information (TPMS, Doors, Check Engine)
- Touchscreen Climate Controls (only in some vehicles)
Connections: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-F01 installation harness contains three Molex connectors which plug into your Ford/Lincoln/Mercury factory radio harness. On the other end of the harness are four multi-pin connectors which plug into the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module. There are also center-channel, mono-sub, stereo auxiliary, left front channel, right front channel, left rear channel, and right rear channel RCA connectors which plug into the corresponding jacks on your aftermarket head unit. If your head unit doesn't have front and rear RCA outputs, the plugs can be cut off and hard wired to the speaker level outputs. In addition, you will need to hardwire the power/ground, illumination, and navigation leads of the HRN-RR-F01 harness to your aftermarket head unit's wiring harness.
Note: When using the HRN-RR-F01 installation harness, you will not use the additional harnesses that are included with the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module.
The iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO1 Factory Integration Adapter replaces these items
- works with Maestro ADS-MRR module to allow installation of new receiver in select Ford-built vehicles
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls
12 questions already asked