About the iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO2 Factory Integration Adapter
Retain your Ford's features
Retain your Ford's features
Working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module, iDatalink's HRN-RR-FO2 wiring adapter allows you to connect a new car stereo in select 2011-up Ford vehicles with the 4.3" My Ford radio, working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls, plus gain the ability to program two functions for each button. The harness also turns on your factory amp (if present) and provides the outputs necessary to install a radio with navigation functions, including accessory power, illumination, parking brake, VSS, and foot brake outputs.
With a compatible iDatalink-ready car stereo, you'll also be able to retain the use of most SYNC features, including the Media Player, hands-free calling, voice commands, and display of song information on the 4.3" screen. With these receivers, you'll also be able to set up gauges and other info that display on your screen, showing tire pressure, oil pressure, door status, engine codes, and visual parking assist. Warranty: 1 year.
- allows installation of a new receiver in select Ford models (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- retains steering wheel controls and factory amp in select vehicles
- retains most SYNC features with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood and Pioneer receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRN-RR-FO2
What's in the box:
- 25" Ford installation harness (for use with Maestro RR interface)
- 20" Back up camera adapter harness
iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO2 Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink Connec HRN-RR-FO2 Factory Integration Adapter
"My Ford" Harness: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-F02 installation harness greatly simplifies the installation of the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module (sold separately) in select Ford vehicles with the "My Ford Radio" and 4.3" screen when replacing your factory radio with an iDatalink Serial Port compatible head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, and Pioneer; or other brand of aftermarket head unit.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Click here for a list of compatible Ford vehicles with the "My Ford Radio" and 4.3" screen.
- Radio Compatibility: Click here for a list of fully compatible aftermarket head units with an iDatalink Serial Port.
Flashing Module via Weblink Desktop: The iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 will need to be loaded with correct firmware before installation. The included USB cable plugs into your computer and allows you to "flash" the Maestro RR with the appropriate firmware to prepare it for installation. Simply download Weblink Desktop (for Windows and Mac) onto your computer to access the appropriate firmware. System requirements include -
- Windows PC (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) or Mac OS X (Mojave [10.14], HighSierra [10.13], Sierra [10.12], El-Capitan [10.11])
- Available USB port (version 2.0 or 3.0)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 200MB available space on HDD
- Internet connection
Retained Features: The following factory features (if applicable) are retained when replacing your factory radio with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, or Pioneer using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-F02 installation harness.
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Sync with Media Player (USB/Aux) & Bluetooth (Phone/Music)
- Amplifier Turn-On
- Backup Camera (requires head unit with backup camera input)
Note: When installing an aftermarket head unit without the iDatalink Serial Port, only steering wheel control and amplifier turn-on are retained.
Extra Features: The following Extra features are added when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-F02 installation harness.
- Performances Gauges
- Vehicle Information (TPMS, Doors, Check Engine)
- On-Screen Parking Sensor Display
Connections: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-F02 installation harness contains two Molex connectors which plug into your Ford's factory radio harness. On the other end of the harness are four multi-pin connectors which plug into the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module. There are also front and rear RCA's for integrating with premium amplified systems, and one pair of stereo Auxiliary RCA connectors for retaining the stock AUX jack. In addition, you will need to hardwire the power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output leads of the HRN-RR-F02 harness to your aftermarket head unit's wiring harness.
Note: When using the HRN-RR-F02 installation harness, you will not use the additional harnesses that are included with the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module.