About the iDatalink rFO3
New sound for a new day
Whether it's music, news, sports, or talk, everyone depends on audio entertainment to get through their daily travels. Thus, you want to have the best quality sound possible, but sometimes your factory system just isn't up to the challenge. iDatalink's rFO3 wiring harness simplifies the process of installing a new iDatalink-ready car stereo in your 2020-up Ford truck, letting you avoid hours of tedious and confusing hand-wiring. You'll also retain your steering wheel audio controls and other Ford features when using iDatalink Maestro's ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 interface module (sold separately). With iDatalink's technology giving you great sound and simple installation, you can have it all.
- allows installation of a new iDatalink-ready receiver in select Ford trucks (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module)
- retains steering wheel controls, factory amp, backup cam, SYNC, and Bluetooth
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRN-RR-FO3
What's in the box:
- 13" Vehicle interface harness
- 26" Backup camera harness
- 49" OBDI harness
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink rFO3
Ford Harness: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-FO3 installation harness greatly simplifies the installation of the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module (sold separately) in select 2018-up Ford vehicles with a "My Ford Radio" and 4.3" screen when replacing the factory radio with an iDatalink Serial Port compatible head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, or Pioneer.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Click here for a list of compatible Ford vehicles with the "My Ford Radio" and 4.3" screen.
- Radio Compatibility: Click here for a list of fully compatible aftermarket head units with an iDatalink Serial Port.
Flashing Module via Weblink Desktop: The iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 will need to be loaded with correct firmware before installation. The included USB cable plugs into your computer and allows you to "flash" the Maestro RR/RR2 with the appropriate firmware to prepare it for installation. Simply download Weblink Desktop (for Windows and Mac) onto your computer to access the appropriate firmware. System requirements include -
- Windows PC (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) or Mac OS X (Mojave [10.14], HighSierra [10.13], Sierra [10.12], El-Capitan [10.11])
- Available USB port (version 2.0 or 3.0)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 200MB available space on HDD
- Internet connection
Retained Features: The following factory features (if applicable) are retained when replacing your factory radio with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, or Pioneer using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-FO3 installation harness
- Steering Wheel Controls: Factory steering wheel controls are retained with two function buttons and expandable radio functions.
- Reverse Camera: Factory backup camera is retained with parking guidelines.
- Park Assist: Factory park assist chimes are retained with visual and numeric distance display
- Vehicle Settings & Warning Chimes: Access to vehicle settings is retained along with warning chime retention.
Vehicle Info & Gauges: The following Vehicle Info and Gauges are provided when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-FO3 installation harness.
- Vehicle Info: Tire Pressure Display, Battery Voltage Display, Read/Reset Engine Codes, and Door Open Status with Warning.
- Gauges: Selectable Performance Gauges, "Track Pack" Gauges, and Read/Reset Check Engine Codes.
Outputs: The HRN-RR-FO3 provides Navigation, Accessory Power, and Illumination Outputs to make installation simpler.
- Navigation: Parking Brake, Reverse Light, and VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense).
- Accessory Power Output: 12V/15A Accessory Power Output
- Illumination Output: Illumination Output