About the iDatalink HRN-RR-HK1 Factory Integration Adapter
iDatalink for your Korean car
iDatalink for your Korean car
iDatalink's HRN-RR-HK1 wiring adapter allows you to connect a new iDatalink-compatible car stereo in select 2010-up Hyundai and Kia vehicles, working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls in these vehicles.
The package includes connectors that plug in between the Maestro module, your factory radio's wiring plugs, and your new car stereo. You'll have to solder or splice together this harness's power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output wires to the corresponding wires on your aftermarket receiver's wiring harness.
Keeping your factory cameras and more
This harness allows you to retain the backup camera (and even the front camera) in your Hyundai or Kia, as long as your receiver has the necessary inputs. In addition, you'll also be able to display engine performance data and other vehicle info on your receiver's screen.
Installation note: The HRN-RR-HK1 adapter must be used with the iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module to connect a new car stereo to your Hyundai or Kia vehicle.
- allows installation of new iDatalink-compatible receiver in select Hyundai and Kia vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls in select vehicles
- retains factory backup camera and front camera (receiver must have a second camera input)
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRN-RR-HK1
What's in the box:
- Vehicle-specific wiring harness
- Backup camera harness
- CAM3 harness
- CAM4 harness
- OBD II harness
iDatalink HRN-RR-HK1 Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink HRN-RR-HK1 Factory Integration Adapter
Hyundai/Kia Harness: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-HK1 installation harness greatly simplifies the installation of the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module (sold separately) in select Hyundai & Kia vehicles when replacing your factory radio with an iDatalink Serial Port compatible head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Pioneer, or Sony.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Click here for a list of compatible Hyundai & Kia vehicles.
- Radio Compatibility: Click here for a list of fully compatible aftermarket head units with an iDatalink Serial Port.
Notes: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-HK1 installation harness requires the purchase of the iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 (sold separately).
Flashing Module via Weblink Desktop: The iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 will need to be loaded with correct firmware before installation. The included USB cable plugs into your computer and allows you to "flash" the Maestro RR or RR2 with the appropriate firmware to prepare it for installation. Simply download Weblink Desktop (for Windows and Mac) onto your computer to access the appropriate firmware. System requirements include -
- Windows PC (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) or Mac OS X (Mojave [10.14], HighSierra [10.13], Sierra [10.12], El-Capitan [10.11])
- Available USB port (version 2.0 or 3.0)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 200MB available space on HDD
- Internet connection
Retained Features: The following factory features (if applicable) are retained when replacing your factory radio with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, JVC, Pioneer, or Sony using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-HK1 installation harness.
- Steering Wheel Controls (two functions for each button)
- Multi-Angle Backup Camera with Dynamic Parking Guideline Overlay & Park Assist (multi-angle control only compatible with certain Kenwood, JVC, and Sony radios)
- Front Camera (your compatible aftermarket radio must have a 2nd camera input)
Extra Features: The following Extra features are added when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and HRN-RR-HK1 installation harness.
- Selectable Performance Gauges
- Tire Pressure Display
- Battery Voltage Display
- Read/Reset Check Engine Codes
- Door Open Status/Warning
Connections: The iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-HK1 installation harness contains two Molex connectors which plug into your factory radio harness. On the other end of the harness are four multi-pin connectors which plug into the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module. In addition, you will need to hardwire the power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output leads of the HRN-RR-HK1 harness to your aftermarket head unit's wiring harness. There is also a composite video jack to plug into your aftermarket head unit's rear-panel camera input.
Note: When using the HRN-RR-HK1 installation harness, you will not use the additional harnesses that are included with the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module..