About the iDatalink FOR1 Dash and Wiring Kit
This iDatalink FOR1 dash and wiring kit allows you to install an aftermarket radio in select 2009-14 Ford vehicles with factory navigation. The package retains your Ford's steering wheel controls, aux input, USB port, and Rear Seat Entertainment system, as well as the factory amp and sub. The kit includes a T-harness to connect the new radio to your vehicle's system, along with an antenna adapter. The bezel's matte black finish matches your factory dash. You'll also need iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 (sold separately) for this installation.
- allows installation of new iDatalink-ready receiver in select 2009-14 Ford vehicles
- requires the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module (sold separately)
- retains Ford steering wheel controls, aux input, USB port, Rear Seat Entertainment system, factory amp and sub
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KIT-FOR1
What's in the box:
- Radio trim-panel
- Blank panel
- 2 Brackets
- Vehicle/Interface harness
- OBDII harness
- Backup camera harness
- Antenna adapter
- 4 ISO-screws
- 8 Machine screws
- Quick Start Guide
iDatalink FOR1 Dash and Wiring Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink FOR1 Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The iDatalink Maestro KIT-FOR1 consists of a dash kit and vehicle harness designed specifically for select 2008-2014 Ford vehicles with factory navigation. The KIT-FOR1 lets you replace the factory radio with an iDatalink Serial Port compatible head unit using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module (sold separately). Click here for a list of compatible aftermarket radios with an iDatalink Serial Port.
|Ford||F-150 (w/ Factory Navigation)||2009-2012|
|Flex (w/ Factory Navigation)||2010-2012|
|Fusion (w/ Factory Navigation)||2010-2012|
|Mustang (w/ Factory Navigation)||2010-2014|
Note: The iDatalink Maestro KIT-FOR1 requires the purchase of the iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 (sold separately) and the download of a vehicle specific firmware from iDatalink's Weblink Desktop (for Windows and Mac).
Factory Fit & Finish Kit: The KIT-FOR1 Instalaltion Iintegration Kit features a factory grade fit & finish to match the contour and color of your vehicle's dash.
Retained Features: The follow factory features (if applicable) are retained when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, or Pioneer using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and KIT-FOR1 integration installation kit.
- Factory Amplifier: Retains Sony or THX factory amplifier with amplifier turn-on, digital fader, DSP settings, gain adjustment, and speed compensated volume.
- Steering Wheel Controls: Retains factory steering wheel controls with standard or expanded radio functions, plus two functions on each button.
- Backup Camera & Chimes: Retains factory backup camera and park assist chimes.
- Climate Control: Climate display and control can be done through the aftemarket radio's touchscreen monitor.
Extra Features: The follow extra features are available when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, or Alpine using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and KIT-FOR1 integrated installation kit.
- Gauges: Offers selectable performance gauges and "Track Pack" gagues on the aftermarket radio's touchscreen monitor.
- Vehicle Info: Provides select vehicle information on the aftermarket stereo's touchscreen display; such as Tire Pressure, Battery Voltage, Read/Reset Engine Codes, and Door Open Status/Warning.
Outputs: The iDatalink Maestro KIT-FOR1 provides accessory and navigation outputs to make installation simpler and less time consuming.
- Navigation Outptus: Parking Brake Output, Reverse Light Output, Vehicle Speed Pulse Output.
- Accessory Outputs: Accessory Power Output (15A) and Illumination Output.