About the iDatalink KIT-PAC1 Factory System Adapter
Upgrade your Chrysler's stereo
Upgrade your Chrysler's stereo
Chrysler's Pacifica and Voyager offer first-rate performance and roomy cabins for passengers and cargo, but their dashboards make it difficult to upgrade the factory radio. The iDatalink KIT-PAC1 (along with the Maestro ADS-MRR module or ADS-MRR2 module, sold separately) gives you everything you need to install an iDatalink-ready double-DIN (4" tall) stereo and wire it up to your Chrysler. The kit includes a media hub adapter that lets you keep your USB and AUX inputs, and you'll also retain your steering wheel audio controls, factory amplifier (if present), backup camera, rear seat entertainment (RSE) system, vehicle settings, and and radio information in the instrument cluster.
When used with a NAV receiver, the kit supplies the parking brake, foot brake, reverse, and VSS Vehicle Speed Sense (VSS) outputs you'll need. And it's simpler to install than you might think; check out the iDatalink installation video at the top of this page. Two replacement air vent trim panels in different colors let you match the original trim, and the gloss black dash panel finish matches your factory dash. This kit is compatible with 2017-up Chrysler Pacifica and 2020-up Chrysler Voyager models with factory 4" or 8.4" screens.
- allows you to install an an iDatalink-ready double-DIN radio in your Chrysler (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module)
- two sets of air vent trim panels match your vehicle's factory trim
- retains factory steering wheel audio controls
- retains factory amplifier and fader (if equipped)
- retains factory USB port, AUX input, and factory rear seat entertainment (RSE) system
- retains radio information view in factory instrument cluster
- provides outputs (parking brake, foot brake, reverse, and VSS Vehicle Speed Sense [VSS]) for NAV receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KIT-PAC1
What's in the box:
- 2 Support brackets
- 2 ISO-brackets
- 2 Silver trim-pieces (pre-installed)
- 2 Black trim-pieces
- USB/AUX circuit board
- Wiring harness
- USB harness
- Antenna adapter
- 2 Panel-clips
- 10 Speed-clips
- 6 Machine screws
- 2 Course-thread screws
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink KIT-PAC1 Factory System Adapter
Chrysler Pacifica/Voyager Installation Kit: The iDatalink Maestro KIT-PAC1 consists of an OEM integration dash kit and vehicle harness designed specifically for the 2017-up Chrysler Pacifica or 2020-up Chrysler Voyager. The KIT-PAC1 lets you replace the factory radio of your 2017-up Pacifica or 2020-up Voyager with an iDatalink Serial Port compatible head unit using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module (sold separately).
- Vehicle Compatibility: Click here for a list of compatible Chrysler Pacifica and Voyager vehicles.
- Radio Compatibility: Click here for a list of compatible aftermarket radios with an iDatalink Serial Port.
Note: The iDatalink Maestro KIT-PAC1 requires the purchase of the iDatalink Maestro RR or RR2 (sold separately) and the download of a vehicle specific firmware from iDatalink's Weblink Desktop (for Windows and Mac).
OEM Grade Fit & Finish Kit: The KIT-PAC1 OEM integration kit features a factory grade fit & finish to match the contour and color of your vehicle's dash. The dash kit will fit select aftermarket Double-DIN (4") Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Sony, & Pioneer aftermarket radios with an iDatalink Serial Port.
Retained Features: The following factory features (if applicable) are retained when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Alpine, Sony, or Pioneer using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and KIT-PAC1 installation kit.
- Factory amplifier with fader (if equipped)
- Steering wheel controls with two functions on each button for standard and expanded radio functions
- Backup Camera with parking guidelines and park assist chimes
- USB Port & Aux Input
- Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE)
- Vehicle Settings
Advanced Camera Features: When used with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, or Sony with a 2nd camera input, you'll gain advanced camera features such as front camera auto control, and side camera control (your vehicle must be factory equipped with front and side cameras).
Extra Features: The follow extra features are retained when replacing your aftermarket head unit with a compatible iDatalink Serial Port head unit from Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine using the Maestro RR or RR2 Car Radio Replacement Interface module and KIT-PAC1 installation kit.
- Selectable Performance Gauges
- Tire Pressure Display
- Battery Voltage Display
- Read/Reset Check Engine Codes
- Door Open Status and Warning
Navigation Outputs: To make installing an aftermarket navigation receiver easier; the KIT-PAC1 provides Parking Brake, Foot Brake, Reverse Gear, & VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense) output wires.