About the iDatalink ACC-USB-SU1 Adapter for Subaru
Keep your Subaru's USB port
Metra's ACC-USB-SU1 cable allows you to keep the USB port in your Subaru when you install a new car stereo. One end of the cable connects to the plug just behind the USB port on your vehicle's console, while the other end plugs into the USB port on your new car stereo (it must have a rear USB port). The package also retains your Subaru's 3.5mm jack, if your new radio has a rear AUX input. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 59" Aux harness (terminated by a molex connector on one end and a male stereo 3.5mm connector on other end)
- 20" USB harness (terminated by a molex connector on one end and a male USB-A connector on other end)
iDatalink ACC-USB-SU1 Adapter for Subaru reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iDatalink ACC-USB-SU1 Adapter for Subaru
Subaru USB/Aux Retention Harness: The allows you to retain the factory USB port and Aux input in select Subaru vehicles. It connects the factory USB-A port and 3.5mm input jack in the vehicle to your aftermarket head unit's rear-panel USB port and Aux input. Click here for a list of compatible Subaru vehicles.
- In addition to the iDatalink Maestro ACC-USB-SU1, you'll also need a vehicle specific radio replacement interface, wiring harness, and dash kit. Other install accessories may also be required.
- If your aftemarket head unit is equipped with stereo RCA Aux input, then you will need a stereo RCA-to-minijack adapter (such as the 979YMR197, sold separately).
- This USB adapter harness will work with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, except if your vehicle has multiple USB ports or if your new aftermarket radio doesn't have a high-amperage charging port (1.5A or greater).
1 question already asked