About the Da-Lite 79040 Model C
This manual pull-down screen is designed for years of trouble-free viewing. It's ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, and is also a good option for a family room theater. The screen provides a smooth, uniform picture that's a big improvement over projecting onto a wall.
This 106" screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface, which is the most versatile and uniform-looking surface for front projection when you can control your room's ambient light level. Matte White combines wide viewing angles with accurate color reproduction. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and you're ready to go.
- 106" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 92"W x 52"H
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings, plus a heavy-duty spring assembly ensure smooth operation
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case
- case length: 99-3/8"
- pull cord included
- Note: this screen does not include hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 79040
More details on the Da-Lite 79040 Model C
Overview: The Da-Lite Model C is a manual pull-down projection screen that is ideal for use in a large conference room or training room. It is equipped with the Matte White screen fabric. It has a powder-coated white, 21-gauge octagonal steel case. Permanently lubricated steel ball bearings, combined with nylon bushings and a heavy-duty spring assembly give you smooth, dependable operation.
Viewing Area: The screen has a 106" (diagonal) viewing area with a 16:9 aspect ratio, perfect for viewing your HDTV programs and movies. The viewing area is 52" high and 92" wide.
Screen Surface: The Matte White screen surface is the most versatile and uniform for front projection when you have some control over ambient light. It has a gain factor of 1.0, which means the amount of light projected on the screen is returned to the viewer at the same brightness. It provides wide viewing angles (+/- 60° from center) and perfect uniformity, while maintaining accurate color or black and white reproduction. The screen surface is washable with mild soap and water, flame retardant, and mildew resistant.
Installation: This Da-Lite projection screen can be wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted, or suspended from the ceiling on hooks. If wall-mounted, the screen should be mounted to a wall stud or some reinforcement within the wall. Concrete or brick walls require special fasteners and anchors. If ceiling-mounted, you should ensure that the ceiling has adequate reinforcement to attach the screen brackets or hook anchors.
Note: The screen does NOT include the hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling.