About the Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol 79013
To see the best possible picture from your projector you really need a screen. And if a large rectangular expanse of white isn't your idea of great wall decoration, a motorized retractable screen like the Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol is an elegant solution. When it's show time, just flip the wall switch (supplied) and the screen quietly lowers into position.
This screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface, which is the most versatile and uniform-looking surface for front projection when you can control your room's ambient light level. Matte White combines wide viewing angles with accurate color reproduction. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images. This screen material is designed for non-HD projection.
The Cosmopolitan Electrol has a sturdy aluminum case with a white powder-coated finish.
- 119" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 104"W x 58"H
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- fiberglass screen material is durable and easy to clean
- includes Decora-style 3-button wall switch
- aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- case length: 116"
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 79013
What's in the box:
- Motorized-retractable projection screen
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Cosmopolitan Electrol 79013
Cosmopolitan Series: The Cosmopolitan Series is a ceiling or wall mounted electric screen.
Matte White Screen Material: Matte White is a fiberglass surface for non high-resolution projection and environments with controllable ambient light that preserves color as well as black and white images. The Matte White projection screen material can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Note: This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
Retractable Motor: The projection screen's retractable motor is operated from a 3-position wall switch. Control functions include Up, Down, and Stop. It can also be controlled via an optional IR remote or optional low-voltage controller (both sold separately).
4 questions already asked