About the Da-Lite 83406 Model B
This manual pull-down screen is ideal for classrooms and conference rooms, and it's a good low-cost option for family room theaters, too. The screen provides a smooth, uniform picture that's a big improvement over projecting onto a wall.
This 92" screen features Da-Lite's Video Spectra® surface — a reflective coating which provides increased brightness, while moderately reducing viewing angle. It's a great choice if your room has ambient lighting that's not fully controllable. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and switch on your projector.
- 92" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 80"W x 45"H
- Video Spectra® surface with screen gain of 1.5
- optimal viewing angle range is 35° half-angle, 70° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats
- nylon bearings provide smooth, quiet operation for the life of the screen
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case
- case length: 87-3/8"
- pull cord included
- Note: this screen does not include hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 83406
More details on the Da-Lite 83406 Model B
Overview: The Da-Lite Model B is a manual pull-down projection screen that is ideal for use in a classroom or meeting room. It is equipped with the Video Spectra 1.5 screen fabric. It has a white, 22-gauge octagonal steel case. The exclusive Camlok Roller System operates on nylon bearings for smooth, quiet, and dependable operation.
Viewing Area: The screen has a 92" (diagonal) viewing area with a 16:9 aspect ratio, perfect for viewing your HDTV programs and movies. The viewing area is 45" high and 80" wide.
Screen Surface: The Video Spectra 1.5 screen surface has a reflective coating which provides an increased amount of brightness. The 1.5 gain of the material makes it suitable for environments where ambient light is uncontrollable, and is ideal for use with projectors with moderate light output. It has a viewing angle of +/- 35° from center. The screen surface is washable, flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Installation: This Da-Lite projection screen can be wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted, or suspended from the ceiling on hooks. If wall-mounted, the screen should be mounted to a wall stud or some reinforcement within the wall. Concrete or brick walls require special fasteners and anchors. If ceiling-mounted, you should ensure that the ceiling has adequate reinforcement to attach the screen brackets or hook anchors.
Note: The screen does NOT include the hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling.
1 question already asked