Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol 20332LS
Motorized, tab-tensioned projector screen with acoustically transparent perforated fabric (92")
Our take on the Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol 20332LS by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
A more theater-like experience
Here's a rarity in our projector screen mix: a motorized retractable model with acoustically transparent material. In a movie theater, the illusion of reality is enhanced by having the front speakers positioned behind the screen. Da-Lite's perforated screen lets you enjoy that same heightened realism in your home theater.
The screen's perforated fabric allows sound to pass through. You can place speakers behind the screen with virtually no loss in sound — or picture — quality. You can install in-wall speakers behind the screen and enjoy clean sound and a clean look. A perforated screen is a great option for home theaters where a very realistic soundstage is a priority.
A clean-looking installation with less hassle
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening, eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Tensioned Advantage Electrol screen features simple in-ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. This screen does not include the automatic closure door.
Da-Lite's HD Progressive 1.1 Perf surface has a screen gain of 1.1, making it ideal for applications that require a small bump in brightness due to screen size and projector brightness. The white surface ensures true colors and exceptionally wide viewing angles.
- 92" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 80"W x 45"H
- perforated screen material allows placement of speakers behind the screen — the sound passes through
- Standard Silent Drive System remains whisper quiet when raising/lowering screen
- Slim-Tab tab-tensioned system keeps the screen perfectly taut
- HD Progressive 1.1 Perf material with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- standard black backing retains projected brightness
- includes 3-button Decora-style wall switch
- mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- white powder-coated case, UL plenum rated
- case dimensions: 96"L
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee