Da-Lite Cinema Contour 37706V
Fixed-frame projector screen with HD Progressive light gray fabric (100")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cinema Contour 37706V by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Dependable quality from one of the oldest names in the business
Da-Lite has been making projector screens since the dawn of the motion picture era — all the way back to 1909! Their Cinema Contour series is a high-quality, 4K-compatible fixed-frame screen with a light gray surface that's ideal for use with moderate- to high-output projectors.
Da-Lite's HD Progressive 0.9 surface achieves a perfect balance between color reproduction and image contrast. This proven material provides an ultra-wide 170-degree viewing range, so you'll see full brightness from almost anywhere in the room. Although Da-Lite still calls this material "HD," its textureless surface is well-suited to 4K projectors too, like Sony's SXRD models.
The sturdy 3" aluminum frame has a 45° cut that gives it a striking look. You attach the screen material to the frame using the supplied snaps, which stretches the screen flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. Da-Lite's Pro-Trim black fabric covers the frame, concealing projector overshoot and boosting visual punch.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using basic hand tools.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87"W x 49"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- HD Progressive surface with screen gain of 0.9
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- Pro-Trim® frame is 3"W x 2"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- overall dimensions: 93"W x 55"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee