About the Da-Lite 39021 Projector Interface
This projector interface allows a compatible motorized screen to be raised or lowered automatically when the projector is turned on or off. The low 5-milliamp requirement allows for interfacing with a wide variety of projectors. The interface is housed in a steel junction box, and includes a 3-button wall switch and cover plate.
Note: Projector must have 12-volt or 5-volt trigger lead to operate this interface.
- complete interface to automatically raise/lower a motorized screen by turning the projector on or off
- rocker switch for manual operation (includes cover plate)
- triggers with 5 milliamps (low power requirement allows interfacing with a greater variety of projectors)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 39021
What's in the box:
- Projector interface module
- Control switch
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite 39021 Projector Interface