About the Da-Lite 70292 Model C with CSR
This manual pull-down screen will provide years of great performance and smooth operation. Da-Lite's exclusive Controlled Screen Return (CSR) system ensures the quiet, controlled return of the screen into the case every time. Just be aware that screens with the CSR feature must be fully extended — there are no intermediate stopping positions. This is a reliable choice for classrooms and meeting rooms, and is also a good option for a family room theater.
This screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface. Matte White is a great choice for environments with controllable ambient light. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and you're ready to go.
- 109" diagonal image size (16:10 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 92"W x 57-1/2"H
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- Controlled Screen Return system ensures quiet, controlled return of the screen into the case
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case
- case length: 99-5/16"
- pull cord included
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 70292
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite 70292 Model C with CSR