About the Da-Lite Advantage Electrol 84327LS
Da-Lite's Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place, to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. In-ceiling installation can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
This screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface, which is the most versatile and uniform-looking surface for front projection when you can control your room's lighting. Matte White combines wide viewing angles with accurate color reproduction. When it's show time, just touch a button and the screen quietly lowers into position.
The Da-Lite Advantage Electrol has a sturdy aluminum case with a white powder-coated finish.
- 119" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 104"W x 58"H
- designed with ceiling trim already in place to simplify installation
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- Standard Silent Drive System ensures that raising/lowering screen is whisper quiet
- includes Decora-style 3-button wall switch
- aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- case length: 113-1/2"
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 84327LS
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Advantage Electrol 84327LS