About the Da-Lite Advantage Electrol 84327LS
Da-Lite's Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place, to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. In-ceiling installation can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
This screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface, which is the most versatile and uniform-looking surface for front projection when you can control your room's lighting. Matte White combines wide viewing angles with accurate color reproduction. When it's show time, just touch a button and the screen quietly lowers into position.
The Da-Lite Advantage Electrol has a sturdy aluminum case with a white powder-coated finish.
- 119" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 104"W x 58"H
- designed with ceiling trim already in place to simplify installation
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- Standard Silent Drive System ensures that raising/lowering screen is whisper quiet
- includes Decora-style 3-button wall switch
- aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- case length: 113-1/2"
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 84327LS
What's in the box:
- Electric retractable projection screen
- Mounting hardware
- Intallation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Advantage Electrol 84327LS
Advantage Eelctrol Series: The Advantage ceiling recessed electric screen series is designed with ceiling trim in place, to conceal the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work once the screen is installed. Its two-stage installation option affords the screen case to be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the screen surface assembly during the finishing stage. Sliding installation brackets allow mounting flexibility for easy attachment of the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Matte White Screen Material: Matte White is a fiberglass surface for non high-resolution projection and environments with controllable ambient light that preserves color as well as black and white images. Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Gain: 1.0
- Half Angle: 60°
Note: This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.