About the Da-Lite 85326 Model B with CSR
This manual pull-down screen will provide years of great performance and smooth operation. Da-Lite's exclusive Controlled Screen Return (CSR) system ensures the quiet, controlled return of the screen into the case every time. Just be aware that screens with the CSR feature must be fully extended — there are no intermediate stopping positions. This is a reliable choice for classrooms and meeting rooms, and is also a good option for a family room theater.
This 106" screen features Da-Lite's Video Spectra® surface. Its reflective coating provides increased brightness, while moderately reducing viewing angle. It's a great choice if your room has ambient lighting that's not fully controllable. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling.
- 106" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 92"W x 52"H
- Video Spectra® surface with screen gain of 1.5
- optimal viewing angle range is 35° half-angle, 70° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- Controlled Screen Return system ensures quiet, controlled return of the screen into the case
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case with a white powder-coat finish
- case length: 99-3/8"
- pull cord included
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 85326
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite 85326 Model B with CSR