About the Da-Lite Da-Snap 87678
Da-Lite's Da-Snap fixed-frame screens are easy to assemble and provide great picture quality.
The sturdy aluminum frame assembles easily in minutes without tools. By attaching the screen to the frame with the provided snaps, the screen is stretched flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. The 1-1/2" frame features a black powder-coat finish that looks stylish while also concealing projector overshoot and boosting the visual punch.
This screen uses Da-Lite's High Contrast Da-Mat® surface, which features a dark gray base for deeper reproduction of black, to improve the perception of contrast.
No hardware is included for mounting the frame to the wall.
- 133" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 116"W x 65"H
- designed for use with HD projectors
- High Contrast Da-Mat® surface with screen gain of 0.8
- optimal viewing angle range is 45° half-angle, 90° total
- 1-1/2" aluminum frame with anti-reflective black powder-coat finish
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- no hardware is included for mounting the frame to the wall
- overall dimensions: 119"W x 68"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 87678
What's in the box:
- Projection screen
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Da-Snap 87678
High Contrast Da-Mat: High Contrast Da-Mat is a vinyl surface that features a dark gray base for deeper reproductions of black, which improves the perception of contrast. Best in environments with a high output projector and completely controlled ambient light. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. High Contrast Da-Mat can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Gain: 0.8
- Half Angle: 45 degrees
Note: This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.