About the Da-Lite Contour Electrol 88389LS
To see the best possible picture from your projector you really need a screen. And since a large rectangular expanse of white doesn't compliment most room decors, the most elegant solution is a motorized retractable screen like the Da-Lite Contour Electrol. When it's show time, just touch a button and the screen quietly lowers into position.
This screen features Da-Lite's Matte White surface, which is the most versatile and uniform-looking surface for front projection when you can control your room's ambient light level. Matte White combines wide viewing angles with accurate color reproduction. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
The Da-Lite Designer Contour Electrol has a sturdy aluminum case with a white powder-coated finish.
- 106" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 92"W x 52"H
- Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.0
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- Standard Silent Drive System ensures that raising/lowering screen is whisper quiet
- includes Decora-style 3-button wall switch
- aluminum case with white powder-coated finish
- case length: 105-3/4"
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 88389LS
What's in the box:
- Motorized projection screen
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Contour Electrol 88389LS