Da-Lite Cinema Contour 90270V
Fixed-frame projector screen with HD Progressive Contrast white fabric (92")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cinema Contour 90270V by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Exceptionally crisp, clean images from a projection screen specialist
Da-Lite has been making projector screens since the dawn of the motion picture era — all the way back to 1909! Their Cinema Contour series is a high-quality, 4K-compatible fixed-frame screen. This version has a white surface that provides true color reproduction and fidelity.
Da-Lite's HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast surface provides a deeper reproduction of black, which improves contrast. This surface also increases reflectivity to enhance brightness, which keeps the picture looking crisp even with some lights on. Although Da-Lite still calls this material "HD," its textureless surface is well-suited to 4K projectors too, like Sony's SXRD models. It's actually rated for up to 16K resolution!
The sturdy 3" aluminum frame has a 45° cut that gives it a striking look. You attach the screen material to the frame using the supplied snaps, which stretches the screen flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. Da-Lite's Pro-Trim black fabric covers the frame, concealing projector overshoot and boosting visual punch.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using basic hand tools.
- 92" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 80"W x 45"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors (rated for up to 16K resolution)
- HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast surface with screen gain of 1.1 provides a slight boost in brightness
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- can be used with ultra-short throw projectors
- Pro-Trim® frame is 3"W x 2"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- overall dimensions: 86"W x 51"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee