Da-Lite Cinema Contour 91535V
Fixed-frame projector screen with acoustically transparent perforated white fabric (119")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cinema Contour 91535V by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
When the picture and sound come from the same place, it's home theater magic
Da-Lite's Cinema Contour screens are known for their outstanding image quality. This model's acoustically transparent screen will please demanding videophiles and audiophiles. In a movie theater, the illusion of reality is enhanced by having the front speakers positioned behind the screen and playing through it. Da-Lite's perforated screen lets you enjoy that same heightened realism in your home theater.
The perforated vinyl surface allows sound to pass right through the screen. You can place speakers behind the screen with virtually no loss in sound — or picture — quality. Since this fixed-frame screen is designed for wall-mounting, you can install in-wall speakers behind the screen and enjoy clean sound and a clean look. A perforated screen is a great option for home theaters where a very realistic soundstage is a priority.
Quality construction for years of movie enjoyment
This screen features Da-Lite's HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast Perf surface. The screen gain of 1.1 makes it ideal for applications that would benefit from a small bump in brightness due to large screen size and/or limited projector brightness. Formulated for high-resolution projectors, this white surface provides true color and exceptionally wide viewing angles.
The sturdy 3" aluminum frame has a 45° cut that gives it a striking look. You attach the screen material to the frame using the supplied snaps, which stretches the screen flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. Da-Lite's Pro-Trim black fabric covers the frame, concealing projector overshoot and boosting visual punch.
- 119" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 104"W x 58"H
- perforated screen material allows placement of speakers behind the screen — the sound passes through
- HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast Perf surface with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- 3" aluminum frame with 45° cut and Pro-Trim® black fabric frame covering
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- bolts for attaching screen to wall are not included
- overall dimensions: 110"W x 64"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee