Da-Lite 92688 Model C with CSR
Manual pull-down screen with Controlled Screen Return (119")
Our take on the Da-Lite 92688 Model C with CSR by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Expect years of great performance and smooth operation
This manual pull-down screen features Da-Lite's exclusive Controlled Screen Return (CSR) system. It ensures the quiet, controlled return of the screen into the case every time. Just be aware that screens with the CSR feature must be fully extended — there are no intermediate stopping positions. This is a reliable choice for classrooms and meeting rooms, and is also a good option for a family room theater.
This screen's High Contrast Matte White material is a fiberglass surface with a gray base for deeper reproduction of black, which improves picture contrast. It's recommended for non-HD projection, and environments with moderate ambient light. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and you're ready to go.
- 119" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 104"W x 58"H
- High Contrast Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.1
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 50° half-angle, 100° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- Controlled Screen Return system ensures quiet, controlled return of the screen into the case
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case with a white powder-coat finish
- case length: 111-5/16"
- pull cord included
- Note: this screen does not include hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee