About the Da-Lite 93226 Model C
Upgrade from the wall
Upgrade from the wall
This manual pull-down screen is designed for years of trouble-free viewing. It's ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, and it can be a good option for a family room theater. The screen provides a smooth, uniform picture that's a big improvement over projecting onto a wall.
This screen features Da-Lite's High Contrast Matte White surface, a fiberglass surface with a gray base for deeper reproduction of black, resulting in improved picture contrast. High Contrast Matte White is a good choice for rooms with moderate amounts of ambient light. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and you're ready to go.
- 92" diagonal image size (16:9 aspect ratio)
- viewing area: 80"W x 45"H
- High Contrast Matte White surface with screen gain of 1.1
- designed for use with non-HD projectors
- optimal viewing angle range is 50° half-angle, 100° total
- black border around viewing area enhances perceived picture brightness and contrast
- permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings, plus a heavy-duty spring assembly ensure smooth operation
- screen is housed in a sturdy metal case
- case length: 87-5/16"
- pull cord included
- this screen does not include hardware for securing it to the wall or ceiling
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 93226
What's in the box:
- Pull-down retractable projection screen
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite 93226 Model C
Model C Series: The Model C is a manual wall- or ceiling-mounted screen for larger rooms with permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings and heavy-duty spring assembly for smooth operation.
High Contrast Matte White: High Contrast Matte White is a fiberglass surface with a gray base for deeper reproductions of black, which improves contrast. It is for non high-resolution projection and environments with moderate ambient light. It can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Gain: 1.1
- Half Angle: 50 degrees
Note: This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.