About the Da-Lite Da-Snap 94320
A sturdy screen
A sturdy screen
Da-Lite's Da-Snap fixed-frame screens are easy to assemble and provide excellent picture quality.
The sturdy aluminum frame assembles easily in minutes without tools. By attaching the screen to the frame with the provided snaps, the screen is stretched flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. The 1-1/2" frame features a black powder-coat finish that looks stylish while also concealing projector overshoot and boosting the visual punch.
This screen features Da-Lite's smooth, white Da-Mat® surface. It ensures accurate image reproduction, and provides an exceptionally wide angle of view with little loss of resolution. Da-Mat is a great choice for situations where you can control your room's ambient light, and where a wide viewing angle is necessary.
No hardware is included for mounting the frame to the wall.
- 110" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 96"W x 54"H
- designed for use with HD projectors
- Da-Mat® surface with screen gain of 1.0
- optimal viewing angle range is 60° half-angle, 120° total
- 1-1/2" aluminum frame with anti-reflective black powder-coat finish
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- no hardware is included for mounting the frame to the wall
- overall dimensions: 99"W x 57"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94320
What's in the box:
- Projection screen
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Da-Lite Da-Snap 94320
Da-Snap Series: The Da-Snap allows for versatile frame options with customization features that include curved frames and wrap around surfaces. The Da-Snap can be mounted on the wall or in a wall opening.
Da-Mat White: Da-Mat is a unity gain vinyl surface with a smoother surface than Matte White. It features a white surface for good color reproduction for environments with controllable ambient light. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. Da-Mat can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Note: This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.