About the Bluesound POWERNODE
An audiophile streaming music system
An audiophile streaming music system
Bluesound ups the ante with their POWERNODE (Gen 3). This version of their amplified wireless music player gives you even finer detail from your high-resolution audio files than previous models. Its built-in high-performance stereo amplifier now boasts 80 watts per channel to drive virtually any pair of speakers you choose — even floor-standing speakers. And upgraded DAC (digital-to-analog converter) circuitry makes this POWERNODE the cleanest-sounding version yet.
A wide variety of music options
The POWERNODE can play just about any digital music you might have in your collection, including high-resolution files up to 32-bit/384kHz. Access the music stored on your computer or a networked hard drive, or tap into internet radio stations and online streaming services like Spotify® or TIDAL (subscription required for some services). And you can use the POWERNODE to enjoy your SiriusXM subscription.
You can also enjoy downloads from high-res music sites such as HDtracks. The POWERNODE also features a USB input for playing files from a thumb drive or external hard drive.
Wired and wireless connectivity
The POWERNODE uses dual-band Wi-Fi to ensure a stable connection to your router and other Bluesound components. You can also make a wired gigabit Ethernet connection.
Built-in two-way aptX™ HD Bluetooth gives you high-quality sound with compatible devices. You can stream audio to the POWERNODE via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet. And you can stream music from the POWERNODE to compatible wireless Bluetooth high-performance headphones.
Compatible with AirPlay 2
The POWERNODE has Apple AirPlay 2 built in for streaming audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer. And that includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.
You can control the POWERNODE — and your Bluesound multi-room system — right from your smartphone. Simply download the free BluOS app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play. Plus the POWERNODE is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice controllers. So you can control your POWERNODE just by speaking into your Amazon Echo or Google Nest device.
Create a high-resolution multi-room music system
The POWERNODE can be part of a multi-room audio system. You can connect it wirelessly to Bluesound components in other rooms for high-res music throughout your home.
You can control the POWERNODE — and your Bluesound multi-room system — right from your smartphone. Simply download the free Blue OS app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play.
The POWERNODE will also show up in your player list if you're using Roon.
- built-in stereo amplifier rated at 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- THD+N: 0.008%
- powerful ARM® Cortex™-A53 quad-core processor
- top-mounted backlit capacitive touch controls with proximity sensor
Wireless music features
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- two-way high-fidelity Bluetooth aptX HD audio coding for more musical detail
- for streaming music to compatible Bluetooth headphones
- for streaming music from smartphone or laptop
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- works as a Roon player (requires subscription and Roon Core running on your network)
- Roon Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS drive, or other compatible hardware
Blue OS app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network (wired or wireless)
- multi-room control and expansion with Bluesound/BluOS wireless speakers and components (up to 64 zones)
- plays MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, MQA, OPUS, ALAC, WAV, AIFF and MPEG-4 SLS files
- supports up 32-bit/384kHz resolution
Music streaming options:
- supports Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, and Napster
- supports internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio, iHeart Radio, Calm Radio, and SiriusXM
- HDMI eARC input
- USB Type A input for connecting an external storage device
- Toslink optical digital input (adapter cable included)
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network (cable included)
- two 3.5mm combination analog stereo/mini optical digital inputs
- Toslink optical to 3.5mm adapter included
- RCA mono subwoofer output
- matte satin finish
- 8-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 7-1/2"D
- weight: 3.8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- requires high-speed Internet connection
- MFR # N330BLKUNV
What's in the box:
- Wireless music streaming amplifier
- 6' AC power cord
- 58" Ethernet cable
- 2 Optical-to-3.5mm adapters
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty Information
- License Agreement
Bluesound POWERNODE reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bluesound POWERNODE
Features & specs
|Digital Input||Optical (2), HDMI|
|Subwoofer Output||Mono-RCA, Opt. Wireless|
|Wi-Fi Bands||2.4, 5GHz|
|Max. Digital Audio Bit Depth||32-bit|
|Max. Digital Audio Sample Rate||384 kHz|
|Apple AirPlay 2||Yes|
|Bose Home Speaker||No|
|Amazon Music||Amazon Music HD|
|Control by app||Apple iOS, Android|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
PowerNode: The Bluesound PowerNode is a two-channel integrated amplifier with wireless network and multiroom audio capability. The PowerNode utilizes audiophile-grade HybridDigital amplification and DAC technologies from NAD Electronics, as well as a state-of-the-art Quad-Core processor to bring dynamic power and high-current delivery to your high-resolution music experience, resulting in the ability to play louder than ever before, with zero-distortion precision audio performance.
- HybridDigital Amplifier: The built-in HybridDigital amplifier is rated at 80 watts x 2 channels (into 8-ohm with 0.06% THD and 110dB signal-to-noise ratio) for rich, clear, and distortion free sound at any volume.
- 32-Bit/384kHz DAC: The Bluesound PowerNode employs a premium 32-bit/384khz premium DAC to ensure that your lossless high-res music playback is flawless, with precision and clarity.
- Quad-Core 1.8GHz Processor: The PowerNode features a powerful Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A53 chipset that processes audio 8x faster than previous generations of Bluesound components for power and speed required for the best wireless HiFi performance.
Speaker Setup Options: The Bluesound PowerNode integrated network amplifier can be used in a 2ch stereo music setup, 2.1ch stereo music application, or a 4.1ch home theater configuration (Dolby Digital).
- Music Playback Add a pair of 8-ohm loudspeakers (sold separately) to the Bluesound PowerNode integrated network amplifier to create a 2ch stereo music setup. You can also add a pair of 8-ohm loudspeakers and the Bluesound Pulse Sub+ wireless powered subwoofer (all sold separately) to create a 2.1ch music setup.
- Home Theater: Use two PowerNode integrated network amplifiers, two pair of 8-ohm loudspeakers, and one Bluesound Pulse Sub+ wireless powered subwoofer (all sold separately) to create a 4.1ch home theater. You can also also configure a 4.1ch home theater using one PowerNode integrated network amp, one pair of 8-ohm loudspeakers, one Bluesound Pulse Sub+ wireless powered subwoofer, and two Pulse Flex 2i speakers (all sold separately). The PowerNode supports Dolby Digital (not DTS).
Note: In a 4.1ch home theater configuration, the rear speakers will only output Dolby Digital content (they cannot be used for multiroom audio distribution).
BluOS Wireless High-Resolution Multiroom Audio: The Bluesound PowerNode is part of the BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio eco-system - consisting of powered speakers, soundbar speakers, amplifiers, players, and hard-drives. The BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio ecosystem uses your home's wired or wireless network to connect multiple Bluesound products and play your music in perfect sync, or different music simultaneously, anywhere in your home. Using advanced technologies, BluOS can wirelessly transmit lossless music up to 24-bit/192kHz at ultra-fast speeds with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Compatible Multiroom Audio Sources: The following audio sources can be used for multiroom audio playback - internet radio (including TuneIn & iHeart Radio); online music services (including Tidal, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, Slacker, and Napster); Bluetooth & USB audio, music libraries (from computers and NAS drives); as well as analog & digital inputs (including HDMI & Optical).
- Number of BluOS Zones: Up to 16 Bluesound devices can be connected in a strictly wireless environment. Demonstrated practice has shown that you can create up to 8 groups of 8 Bluesound devices or 4 groups of 16 Bluesound devices. If you want to connect more than 16 Bluesound devices, you will need to connect the Bluesound devices to your network using a wired connection. BluOS can then control up to 64 devices in a strictly wired environment.
Note: All generations of Bluesound and BluOS products can be used together in a wireless Hi-Res multiroom audio system.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Bluesound PowerNode can be connected to your home network and Internet provider via a hardwired Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack connector or wireless 2.4/5GHz dual-band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac connection. The 5GHz WiFi band offers a faster and more reliable connection with fewer interruptions and dropouts. Either network/internet connection allows you to stream music libraries from your Windows or Mac computer and NAS drive (such as the Bluesound Vault 2i, sold separately); as well as stream select online music services and internet radio.
- Wired Ethernet Setup: A wired connection to the network is simple and requires no setup. If you wish to use the wired connection, simply connect the PowerNode directly to your router or home network using an Ethernet cable (sold separately).
- Wireless WiFi Setup: A wireless connection allows you to place the BluOS component virtually anywhere inside your home, but does require setup through the BluOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device. If you are on a Windows PC (7/8/10) or Apple Mac, you'll use Bluesound's web browser based application. You'll be walked you through the set-up process step-by-step.
Note: A wireless network router will always be required for the BluOS Controller App.
High Resolution Audio: High-resolution audio tracks are either 24-bit/96kHz or 24-bit/192kHz, and contain up to 6.5x more data than standard CDs, letting you hear all the detail of your favorite music in superior quality. With full support for hi-res audio, you can stream WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WMA-Lossless, MQA music files over your home's WiFi network or directly from a connected USB mass storage class device. The Bluesound system also supports compressed music files such as MP3, AAC, WMA and OGG. Bluesound has been designed to work with today's larger music collections, and has indexed libraries up to 200,000 songs in demonstrated practice (this will depend on the music's metadata & artwork). Bluesound also offers gapless playback by default for all supported file music types.
|Compression||File Type||Sampling Frequency||Bit Rate or Bit Depth|
|Lossless||WMA-Lossless||up to 96 kHz||up to 24-bit|
|FLAC||192 kHz||up to 24-bit|
|Uncompressed||AIFF||up 192 kHz||up to 24-bit|
Notes: Bluesound cannot index or play AAC files with the extension ".m4p". These files were purchased in iTunes prior to 2009 and are subject to copy protection. Apple Consumers with an iTunes Match subscription can delete and re-download these files free of charge from their iTunes Cloud
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated): Bluesound is the first wireless multiroom audio system to support MQA (Master Quality Authenticated). MQA is a revolutionary end-to-end technology that captures and delivers master quality audio in a file that's small enough to stream or download. Bluesound worked closely with MQA to implement technology inside each Bluesound component to ensure the listener will hear MQA encoded music and streams exactly like the source and the way the artist intended you to hear it when it was approved in the studio.
Binding Post Speaker Terminals: The Bluesound PowerNode is equipped with four binding post speaker terminals to connect a pair of loudspeakers. The terminals will accept single or dual banana plug connectors, or bare wire. The plastic terminal caps must first be removed in order to use banana plugs.
Wireless & Wired Sub Output: You can add up to two Bluesound Pulse Sub+ wireless powered subwoofers (sold separately; see Accessories Tab) to a single PowerNode network amplifier for bigger bass response. The PowerNode also features a mono-RCA subwoofer output for adding a powered sub. You can only use one of these types of sub outputs (not both). The wired and wireless subwoofer output features an adjustable low pass crossover that can be set Off or On in the BluOS Controller App.
- Subwoofer Crossover Off: The subwoofer low pass crossover is fixed at 80Hz, while the main speaker outputs are full-range.
- Subwoofer Crossover On: The subwoofer low pass crossover is adjustable from 40 to 200Hz, while the main speaker outputs are are high passed above the low pass crossover point setting.
Note: The Pulse Sub+ wireless powered subwoofer can only be used in a 2.1ch stereo music setup or for the front channels in a 4.1ch home theater setup (the Pulse sub+ cannot be used for the rear channels).
Headphone Output: A 3.5mm headphone jack is located on the front of the PowerNode for private listening with a set of headphones. The dedicated headphone driver is rated 0.0055% THD @1kHz, 35mW. It is designed for use with most headphones, with a minimum impedance of 14 ohms. The PowerNode's output will be muted when headphones are connected.
AC Power: The Bluesound PowerNode operates off of standard household current using it's internal power supply and the supplied 6.5' detachable AC power cord.
Mounting Options: The Bluesound PowerNode can simply rest on a table-top, shelf, stand, or other piece of furniture.
Online Music Services: Many popular music streaming services and internet radio apps are built right into BluOS, giving you an all-access pass to millions of songs and the freedom to listen to everything you want to hear. Using the BluOS Controller app, you can instantly discover and enjoy millions of songs from your existing music services, tune in to your favorite internet radio stations and podcasts from around the world, or access and listen to the music collections stored on your smartphone, tablet or laptop on any and Bluesound in your home. Subscription and purchase fees will apply to online music services.
- Amazon Music: Listen to millions of songs, thousands of playlists, and ad-free personalized stations with Amazon Prime & Unlimited Music. With the addition of Amazon Music HD, you will now be able to play Ultra HD music (24-bit/48kHz to 192kHz) on supported Bluesound devices from the BluOS App when choosing Amazon Music. An Amazon Music (Prime, Unlimited, or HD) subscription will be required
- Spotify Connect: If you subscribe to a free or paid Spotify subscription and have the Spotify App on your Apple iOS or Android smartphone, you can stream Spotify to the Bluesound system using Spotify Connect. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
- TIDAL Connect: The integration of Tidal Connect will enable Tidal users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Bluesound device from within the Tidal app (for Apple iOS and Android OS). TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Qobuz: Qobuz offers the biggest catalog of Hi-Fi and Hi-Res albums in the world, both for new releases and specialized genres. For hundreds of thousands of albums, Qobuz includes all the information you need to recreate the appeal of a real CD - the names of musicians, producers, lyrics (everything you need to know to appreciate your favorite albums). Qobuz offers MP3, CD, and Hi-Res quality subscriptions.
- SiriusXM: SiriusXM Internet Radio is accessible through the BluOS app and lets you listen to over 120 channels of commercial-free music, talk radio, news, sports, entertainment, and more. Subscription fees will apply.
- TuneIn: The Bluesound system includes access to more than 70,000 free internet radio streams from all corners of the globe via the TuneIn internet radio service. Just select the TuneIn logo from the main Music menu and browse among the 70,000 stations neatly organized into popular categories and select a station that appeals to your mood.
- iHeart Radio: iHeart Radio is a free, all-in-one digital radio and music streaming service that lets you listen to thousands of live stations from across the country and allows you to create personalized custom stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
- Napster: Napster is a streaming music subscription service (starting a $10 per month) that allows you to play the full-length songs you choose on demand from a collection of over 10 million songs, without ads and without having to purchase or download the music.
- Slacker: Get the sound quality that you deserve with the new Slacker music library available in high-quality AAC audio on Bluesound. Listen to music streams at a bitrate of 320kbps and enjoy all your favorite Slacker stations in pristine MP3-quality.
- Deezer: Deezer lets you explore over 53 million tracks (and counting), and discover artists and tracks you'll love with personalized recommendations from the Deezer Editors. Bluesound even supports Deezer HiFi for lossless quality ($19.99 per month).
- Other Services: Other online music services include HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, KKBox, SoundMachine, and more.
Note: Availability of online music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others.
Computer Audio: The BluOS wireless multiroom audio system by Bluesound lets you easily connect and share your music collection from a computer or network-attached storage drive and access up to 200,000 tracks for wireless streaming. The BluOS wireless music system will pull music from an existing digital music library across the network on your Windows PC, Mac computer, or NAS drive using Windows or SMB File Sharing (SAMBA) and the BluOS Controller app for Windows (Vista-up) & Mac (OS X 10.15-up). However, File Sharing is not enabled by default on Windows or Mac. You will have to manually alter these settings in your computer's menu system.
AirPlay 2: With AirPlay 2, you'll be able to stream just about any sound (including music, books, podcasts and more) from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to the Bluesound system - all in sync. You can even watch movies and videos from Netlfix or YouTube on your Apple device while streaming the audio through to the Bluesound system. AirPlay 2 also gives you more options for control, including using Siri voice assistance. If you are an Apple Music subscriber and add the PowerNode to the Apple Home App on your iPhone or iPad, you can use your iOS device or HomePod to say things like - "Hey Siri, play jazz in the Living Room" or "Hey Siri, turn up the volume in the Kitchen." You can even group AirPlay 2 compatible Bluesound products with older Bluesound products in the BluOS App to add AirPlay 2 compatibility to your entire BluOS system.
Roon Ready: Roon Ready network devices (such as Bluesound) have Roon's streaming technology built-in, and are certified by Roon Labs to provide the highest level of quality and performance in network streaming. Roon is a feature rich music library and playback application that compiles all the music files available to your network and makes them easily available to play across all other Roon enabled audio devices in your home. Roon manages digital music files (including FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD, and MQA) collected on hard drives and networked storage. It can also watch your iTunes library, and optionally integrate with the Tidal and Qobuz music streaming services. Roon is available for mobile, laptop or desktop devices. When you open the Roon app, it will display your complete audio library together with its metadata and artwork along with all the Roon enabled devices around your house. Simply select the music you wish to play and the Bluesound product or other Roon device in which you want to hear it on.
Note: To use Roon you will need a Roon Core running on the same network as the Bluesound product. The Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS, or turnkey appliance (like Nucleus or ROCK - sold separately), located on the network within your home.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Bluesound PowerNode offers built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with two-way wireless communication and support for aptX HD. You'll be able to wirelessly stream high-quality audio from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to the PowerNode. You'll also be able to use the PowerNode as a source and wirelessly stream its audio content to a set of Bluetooth headphones (sold separately).
- aptX HD: The advanced Qualcomm CSR8675 chip used in the PowerNode supports aptX HD Bluetooth wireless audio. aptX HD is an enhanced codec that supports 24-bit audio over Bluetooth and has been engineered to improve the signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in lower background noise. With the ability to support streams up to 24bit/48kHz, you're able to wirelessly stream from an aptX HD compatible device to the PowerNode without sacrificing sound quality and listen to "better-than-CD" quality audio.
- Two-Way Communication: The PowerNode offers two-way Bluetooth, featuring both Receive and Transmit functionality. Receive capability allows you to wirelessly stream from your device to the PowerNode. The Transmit capability means you can also use the PowerNode as a source and what your are listening to via Bluetooth to a pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones (sold separately).
Note: The PowerNode can be paired and connected via Bluetooth without utilizing a network connection or the BluOS Controller app.
USB Port: The Bluesound PowerNode features a USB (type-A) port to directly connect your USB mass storage class (MSC) device; such as a thumbdrive or external HDD. USB hard disk drives that require more than 0.5A of power will require a separate power supply. The unit's USB port supports music playback from these compatible USB devices formatted in FAT 32 or NTFS. Not only can USB audio be played back on the PowerNode, but can also be wirelessly distributed to the rest of your Bluesound components throughout your home for multiroom playback.
Note: The USB port is not compatible with the direct connection of an Apple iOS or Android device.
HDMI eARC: The Bluesound PowerNode features an HDMI eARC jack to connect the wireless music streaming amplifier to your TV's HDMI eARC or ARC input. The wireless music streaming amplifier's eARC jack only supports 2ch PCM and Dolby Digital audio (up to 24-bit/192kHz). It is not compatible with with DTS or other multichannel audio formats. Audio from the HDMI eARC jack can be played back at the PowerNode and wirelessly distributed to other Bluesound components in your home for multiroom playback. The HDMI eARC jack does not support video.
Dual Optical/Analog Inputs: The PowerNode is fitted with two 3.5mm Aux inputs which can be used as analog or digital connections. As an analog input, simply connect a stereo minijack audio cable from your analog source to the PowerNode's Aux input. As a digital input, use the included 3.5mm-to-Optical adapter along with an optical digital cable (sold separately) to connect your digital source to the PowerNode's Aux input. As an analog or digital input, the unit's Aux input supports 2ch PCM audio (not Dolby Digital or DTS). Audio from the Optical/Analog Aux inputs can be played back at the PowerNode and wirelessly distributed to other Bluesound components in your home for multiroom playback.
BluOS Controller App: The free BluOS Controller app (for Apple iOS 9.3-up, Android OS 5.0-up, Windows PC (Vista-up), and Mac OS X 10.15-up) turns your mobile device or computer into a full-featured wireless remote control for the PowerNode and the BluOS wireless multiroom audio system. The BluOS Controller app on your compatible device uses your home's WiFi network to connect with Bluesound devices, so you can play all the music you love anywhere in your home for a wireless multiroom music experience. Get on-demand access to your music libraries on your home network, stream live Internet radio from almost any place in the world, or listen to one of the many music services available on Bluesound, all from the palm of your hand with the easy-to-use BluOS Controller app.
- Multiroom Audio: Play a different song at the same time in different rooms, or group all your BluOS enabled devices together and listen to your favorite music in perfect sync throughout your home.
- Now Playing Screen: Control your music and adjust the volume in any room, get rich album artwork and detailed artist info, right from the Now Playing screen. Even check what quality you are streaming at to ensure the best possible listening experience.
- Individual Songs & Playlists: Tap a song and have it play instantly, or create and edit playlists on the fly by simply adding songs or entire albums to the play queue. Playlists can then be saved inside the app and listened to at any time.
- Firmware Updates: Firmware and software updates from Bluesound are delivered to the PowerNode via your home network's Internet connection and the BluOS Controller app.
Alexa & Google BluVoice Skills: Using BluVoice Skills and an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab), you can use your voice to access your music libraries on your local network, select presets from online music services, control music playback functions such as Play/Pause/Skip, adjust volume levels, play music in different rooms, and even group rooms together. Each Alexa voice command will need to start with the phrase "Alexa or Google, ask BluVoice to" or "Alexa or Google, tell BluVoice to". Alexa and Google Skills for BluOS will need to be setup through the Amazon Alexa app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ or Android OS 6.0+) or the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 6.0+ ).
- The Bluesound device does not feature a built-in microphone and requires a separate Alexa or Google Assistant device (sold separately - see Accessories tab) for voice control.
- Click here for more information regarding Alexa setup and voice commands. Click here for more information regarding Google Assistant setup and voice commands.
Top-Panel Touch Controls: The PowerNode offers top-panel touch controls to operate basic playback functions like Volume Up/Down, Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Presets (up to 5). These presets need to be first configured using the presets menu in the BluOS App. The top-panel touch controls feature a proximty sensor, so the control panel automatically lights up as your hand gets close the PowerNode.
Optional Remote Control: The Bluesound RC1 (sold separately) is an IR remote control for Bluesound Gen 2 and up speakers, streamers, and amplifiers running BluOS 3.6.2 or later. The RC1 remote gives you convenient control over your Bluesound component with simple setup. Its streamlined button layout and dedicated controls let you easily control playback without having to use the BluOS Controller app on your smartphone or tablet. Plus, with the Bluesound RC1 remote control, you can set-up and program up to 10 presets inside the BluOS Controller app and enjoy your favorite albums, playlists, and radio stations with a single touch of the remote.
IR Input: An infrared extender (sold separately) can be connected the PowerNode's IR input (3.5mm) to allow for programmable learning remotes to control volume and source selection when the PowerNode is stored in a way that the front-panel IR sensor is not visible.
Custom Integration: Bluesound offers seamless integration with some of today's most innovative 3rd-party smart-home control systems such as Control4, Crestron, Lutron, ELAN, RTI, and more.
11 questions already asked