SunBriteTV® Veranda Series
55" weatherproof outdoor LED 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR (2018)
Our take on the SunBriteTV® Veranda Series by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
SunBriteTV's Veranda Series is perfect for use in shaded outdoor areas.
A 4K picture for your patio
The 55" SB-V-55-4KHDR-BL is a high-performance addition to SunBriteTV's Veranda Series. It delivers 4K picture detail, and HDR-enhanced contrast and color, in a rugged all-weather TV designed for shaded outdoor living spaces, like a covered patio, garage, covered deck, or screened porch.
This rugged TV can handle the extreme temperatures of permanent outdoor installation. It also shrugs off humidity, rain and insects, while delivering a bright, crystal-clear picture for your family and guests.
If you need an outdoor TV that will face the sun directly, check out SunBriteTV's Pro Series TVs, which have significantly brighter screens.
Made to live outdoors year round
This TV's powder-coated aluminum exterior resists heat, cold, and moisture. A multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 104°F, and this TV will keep performing flawlessly even when the mercury dips to -24°F.
This set features an unusually complete set of A/V connections on the rear panel. You get four HDMI inputs for sources like a Blu-ray player, cable or satellite TV box. Also, if your home's Wi-Fi® network extends to your TV's location, you could add a Wi-Fi-equipped 4K media streamer like a Roku or Apple TV®.
In the world of outdoor TVs, SunBriteTV is known for providing both quality and value. Every one of their TVs is designed, engineered and built in California.
To watch HD video sources on your outdoor TV without running cables, check out SunBriteTV's weatherproof wireless HD system.
- powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- heat dispersion system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 104 degrees F
- designed to operate in cold weather (-24 degrees F)
- large weather-tight connection bay with room for media players, cables, baluns, and extenders
- weatherproof remote control
- 55" screen (measured diagonally)
- Ultra High Definition TV with 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR 10) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content from connected sources
- 60Hz screen refresh rate
- direct-lit LED backlight for good contrast and black levels
- screen is up to 50% brighter than conventional indoor TVs
Video Source Compatibility
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
- 3 HDMI 2.0a
- component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- 3.5mm stereo minijack output for connecting a sound bar or other audio system
- 2 USB inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- built-in down-firing speakers (10 watts x 2)
- made in USA
- 49-3/8"W x 28-11/16"H x 3-7/16"D
- weight: 47 lbs.
- TV does not come with a pedestal stand; matching SunBriteTV SB-TS-V-L2-BL all-weather stand is sold separately
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee