About the SunBriteTV SB-V-65-4KHDR-BL
A 4K picture for your patio
SunBriteTV's Veranda Series is perfect for use in shaded outdoor areas.
A 4K picture for your patio
The 65" SB-V-65-4KHDR-BL is a high-performance addition to SunBriteTV's Veranda Series. It delivers 4K picture detail, and HDR-enhanced contrast and color, in a rugged all-weather TV designed for shaded outdoor living spaces, like a covered patio, garage, covered deck, or screened porch.
This rugged TV can handle the extreme temperatures of permanent outdoor installation. It also shrugs off humidity, rain and insects, while delivering a bright, crystal-clear picture for your family and guests.
If you need an outdoor TV that will face the sun directly, check out SunBriteTV's Pro Series TVs, which have significantly brighter screens.
Made to live outdoors year round
This TV's powder-coated aluminum exterior resists heat, cold, and moisture. A multi-fan airflow system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 104°F, and this TV will keep performing flawlessly even when the mercury dips to -24°F.
This set features an unusually complete set of A/V connections on the rear panel. You get three HDMI inputs for sources like a Blu-ray player, cable or satellite TV box. Also, if your home's Wi-Fi® network extends to your TV's location, you could add a Wi-Fi-equipped 4K media streamer like a Roku or Apple TV®.
In the world of outdoor TVs, SunBriteTV is known for delivering exceptional durability and performance. Every one of their TVs is designed, engineered and built in California.
To watch HD video sources on your outdoor TV without running cables, check out SunBriteTV's weatherproof wireless HD system.
- powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- heat dispersion system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 104 degrees F
- designed to operate in cold weather (-24 degrees F)
- large weather-tight connection bay with room for media players, cables, baluns, and extenders
- weatherproof remote control
- 65" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- 60Hz screen refresh rate
- full-array direct-lit LED backlight with local dimming
- screen is up to 50% brighter than conventional indoor TVs
Video Source Compatibility
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
- 3 HDMI 2.0a
- component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- PC input
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- 3.5mm stereo minijack input for use with the PC input
- 3.5mm stereo minijack output for connecting a sound bar or other audio system
- USB 2.0 input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- rear IR receiver
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- dimensions: 58"W x 33-5/8"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: 69 lbs.
- this TV does not come with a pedestal stand; SunBriteTV SB-TS-V-L2 all-weather stand is sold separately
- wall-mountable (bracket not included, see Accessories)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SB-V-65-4KHDR-BL
What's in the box:
- Outdoor UHD-TV
- Remote control
- Quick Start Guide
EnergyGuide:View EnergyGuide label
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SunBriteTV SB-V-65-4KHDR-BL
Features & specs
Veranda Series Outdoor TV: The SunBriteTV Veranda Series Outdoor TV is up to 50% brighter than indoor televisions for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments. Its designed for full-shade applications such as patios, porches, and sunrooms. A powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air. The Veranda series can operate in low temperatures from -24°F and high temperatures up to 104°F.
4K/HDR: The SunBriteTV Veranda Series Outdoor TV offers 4K UHD full High Dynamic Range (HDR) support. HDR offers a much wider color gamut than standard TVs, helping to represent colors more realistically. Veranda's true HDR screen brings amazing contrast and vibrant colors to full-shade outdoor spaces. The Veranda Series is compatible with HDR 10 (does not support Dolby Vision or HLG).
Built-In OTA Tuner: The Veranda Series SunBriteTV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals. There is a single coaxial RF (f-type) connector to connect your antenna (sold separately).
Video Inputs: The The SunBriteTV Veranda Series Outdoor TV is equipped with three HDMI inputs, one component video input, and one composite video input.
- HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2: The TV is equipped with three HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 inputs with support for today's latest 4K sources and streaming services. The HDMI inputs supports 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720, 480p, and 480i video resolutions.
- Component & Composite: The TV is also equipped with one component and one composite video input. The component video input supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720, 480p, and 480i video resolutions. The composite video input only supports 480i video resolution.
Picture Menu: The Veranda Series Outdoor TV offers a variety of picture and display adjustments to best suit your viewing environment and content.
- Aspect Modes: Select the aspect mode which fits your video content best. Choose from Normal, Wide, Zoom, or Stretch.
- Picture Modes: Picture mode gives you several viewing options to choose from to best match the surrounding environment of the TV, which can vary due to factors like ambient light, type of program watched or the type of device connected. Choose from Standard, Movie, Vivid, Game, User, or PC.
- Picture Settings: The User mode allows you to manually adjusts the TV's Contrast, Brightness, Color, Tint, and Sharpness.
- Advanced Picture Settings: Advanced Picture Settings include Backlight, Color Temperature, Color Enhancement, Dynamic Contrast, Noise Reduction, Local Dimming, Low Latency, Gamma Adjustment, and Film Mode.
PC Compatible: A 15-pin D-sub VGA jack allows you to connect your personal computer to the display. There is also a corresponding stereo minijack (3.5mm) for the computer's audio signal. The PC input can accept up to a 1920 x 1080 signal. The TV's HDMI inputs can also be used to connect your computer.
USB Port: The TV's USB-A port allows you to playback music, videos, and photos stored on a connected USB MSC (mass storage class) device, such as a USB thumbdrive - formatted in FAT or FAT32. The TV supports MP3 music files, JPEG photo files, and AVI/MKV/MP4/MPG/WMV video files.
Audio System: The Veranda series comes with built-in 20W down-firing speakers for an all-in-one sound solution, plus a built-in 20W amp for select SunBrite all-weather soundbars (sold separately). It also offers an analog 3.5mm output to connect an external speaker system or wired headphone, as well as an optical (toslink) digital output with support for Dolby Digital or PCM that can be used to connect an external AV receiver or soundbar speaker system. You can make the following adjustments in the TVs audio menu -
- Sound Modes: Select from four sound mode presets - Movie, Music, Sport, or User.
- Lip Sync: Adjusts the audio delay related to the video.
- Tone Controls: When the User sound mode preset is active, you can adjust manuall adjust Bass & Treble.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): The Audio Return Channel of the TV's HDMI 2 input enables the television, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to your AV receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your AV receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. ARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your ARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI ARC input.
- The audio from the TV's tuner, HDMI inputs, and USB port can pass as Dolby Digital or 2ch PCM.
- Analog connected devices will be output audio at 2ch PCM only.
Note: Both the television and the receiver must support ARC for this function to work properly. When connecting an AV receiver that is compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), connect it to the TV's HDMI 2 input. If connecting a system that is incompatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), an additional audio connection via Digital Audio Out (Optical) is necessary.
Close Captions & Digital Close Captions: The TV is equipped with an internal Closed Caption decoder. It allows you to view conversations, narration and sound effects as subtitles on your TV. Closed Captions are available on some TV programs. Digital Closed Caption service is a new caption service available only on digital TV programs (also at the discretion of the service provider). It is a more flexible system than the original Closed Caption system, because it allows for a variety of caption sizes and font styles.
Remote Control w/ HDMI CEC: The included weatherproof remote provides wireless operation of the SunBriteTV outdoors. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps IR emitter hidden and protected. HDMI-CEC allows you to control other HDMI-CEC compatible components connected to the TV via HDMI from one remote controll and allows the components to turn on and off together.
Note: This TV supports Sony's universal remote code. If SunBriteTV is not listed for your universal remote control, please look up Sony's codes in your universal remote's hand book
Mounting Options: The SunBriteTV Veranda series outdoor television does not include a tabletop stand. It is designed to be mounted to an exterior wall using a SunBrite wall-mount bracket (sold separatey - see Accessories Tab). It has a VESA mounting pattern of 200mm x 200mm with M6 threaded inserts.
- Its designed for full-shade applications such as patios, porches, and sunrooms.
- The TV must be installed at least 5' from pool, spa, or other body of water.
Weatherproof Cable Entry System: Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV’s innovative weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets seal out moisture, with plenty of storage room for many popular media players and cables.
Sleep Timer: The Sleep Timer allows you to set a time (30, 60, 90, 120 or 180 minutes) when the TV automatically switches to standby mode.
Attached AC Power Cord: The outdoor TV features an attached 6' AC power cord with a standard 2-prong AC power connector.
The SunBriteTV SB-V-65-4KHDR-BL replaces these items
- Veranda Series is engineered for use in shaded outdoor areas
- weatherproof design protects internal components from rain, humidity, and insects
- built-in cooling system; operating temperature range is -24° to 104°F