About the SunBrite SB-V3-65-4KHDR-BL
Enjoy a 4K picture on your patio
This 65" Veranda Series TV delivers a rich, colorful picture made for shaded outdoor viewing.
Enjoy a 4K picture on your patio
In the world of outdoor TVs, SunBrite is known for delivering exceptional durability and performance. And every one of their TVs is designed, engineered, and built in California. This newest version of SunBrite's Veranda Series combines high performance with helpful smart features to help you enjoy more viewing conveniences than ever outside.
The SB-V3-65-4KHDR-BL delivers sharp 4K picture quality with a super-smooth 120Hz refresh rate. The panel features quantum dot technology: a layer of nanocrystals that allow it to produce richer, more vibrant colors. And support for Dolby Vision and HDR10 means you can enjoy further enhancements to color and contrast when you're watching HDR-encoded content. It's perfect for getting folks together for movie or game night.
Built for the outdoors
The bright, anti-glare screen ensures that your friends and family won't have any trouble seeing the action. And this rugged TV has a powder-coated aluminum exterior that resists heat, cold, and moisture. This 65" TV can keep cool in temperatures up to 104°F, and will keep performing flawlessly even when the mercury dips to -24°F. It also shrugs off humidity, rain, and insects.
Take it easy while you stream
The SB-V3-65-4KHDR-BL has built-in Wi-Fi to let you stream your latest binge-worthy obsession on services like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video — all while relaxing in the shade. The Android TV interface lets you browse multiple services at once, making it even easier to find your favorite shows. You can also stream music with Bluetooth, and even cast your favorite apps to the TV from your phone with Chromecast built-in.
You can control the TV and search streaming services with your voice using a mic built into the weatherproof remote. Just press a button and start talking. If you're in the mood for a little swords and sorcery just say the magic words: "Hey Google, play Excalibur."
Google Assistant is built right in, so you can also integrate the TV into an existing smart home system.
- 4K TV designed for outdoor entertainment in shaded areas like a covered patio or screened gazebo
- powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- IP55-rated to resist dust and rain
- large weather-tight connection bay with room for media players, cables, etc.
- anti-glare screen supports a wide 178° viewing angle
- operating temperature: -24° to 104°F
- storage temperature: -24° to 140°F
- 65" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- ultra-bright 1000-nit screen
- 120Hz screen refresh rate
- full-array LED backlight with local dimming
- High Dynamic Range (Dolby Vision®, HDR10) extends picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- quantum dot technology provides over a billion shades of rich color
- IMAX Enhanced certification for improved performance with IMAX Enhanced 4K/HDR content
Video source compatibility:
- watch streamed 4K video sources like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and YouTube (requires internet speed of at least 25Mbps, and may require a subscription)
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
- Android TV has a customizable home screen that lets you browse TV shows and movies shows across many streaming services
- built-in Wi-Fi for fast, reliable wireless streaming
- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming
- Chromecast built-in lets you cast your favorite entertainment apps and video content from your phone or laptop
- built-in Google Assistant voice control
- 2 HDMI 2.1 inputs, 2 HDMI 2.0 inputs
- all inputs are HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- HDMI 3 supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- HDMI 3 and 4 support 4K @ 120Hz
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Ethernet port for secure wired network connection
- A/V input for composite video and L/R audio (requires adapter, sold separately)
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- 3.5mm stereo minijack audio output
- USB input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- built-in down-firing stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- supports Dolby® audio, including Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos
- includes IP56-rated weatherproof remote
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 58"W x 34"H x 4-1/4"D
- weight: 60 lbs.
- TV does not come with a pedestal stand
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- works with SunBrite all-weather TV mounts (sold separately)
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SB-V3-65-4KHDR-BL
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SunBrite SB-V3-65-4KHDR-BL
Features & specs
Outdoor 4K TV
Veranda 3 Series Outdoor TV: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series Outdoor TV delivers the high brightness you need outside with an advanced, ultra-bright 1,000 nit screen with full-array local dimming (72 zones) for brighter highlights and darker darks (4000:1 contrast ratio). Its designed for full-shade applications such as patios, porches, and sun-rooms. A powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior (IP55-rated) protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air. The SunBrite TV's cable hookups are protected using its innovative weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets seal out moisture, with plenty of storage room for up to five AV cables and a streaming media player.
- The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series outdoor television does not include a tabletop stand. It is designed to be mounted to an exterior wall using a SunBrite wall-mount bracket (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). It has a VESA mounting pattern of 400mm x 400mm with M6 threaded inserts.
- The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series is designed for full-shade applications such as patios, porches, and sun rooms. The TV must be installed at least 5' from pool, spa, or other body of water.
Note: The Veranda 3 Series can operate in low temperatures from -24°F and high temperatures up to 104°F.
Quantum Dot Technology: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series Outdoor TV employs Quantum Dot technology to deliver a wide range of color, exceptional contrast, accurate detail, and wide viewing angle.
- Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot technology uses tiny phosphorescent crystals to produce over one billion colors for a more highly saturated and accurate color profile versus standard LCD or LED-LCD screen.
- High-Contrast Ratio: Quantom Dot enables a high contrast ratio of 4000:1 thanks to its darker black and brighter white color expression for a deeper and more detailed image.
- Excellent Viewing Angle: Quantom Dots deliver uniform luminance and color regardless of viewing angle.
HDMI 2.1/2.0b: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV is outfitted with two HDMI 2.1 inputs (3-4) and two HDMI 2.0b inputs (1-2) to connect your Ultra-HD, HDR and HD sources; such as Ultra Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Satellite/Cable and game console. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV.
- Supported Video Resolutions: The HDMI inputs will accept 4096x2160p (24/60Hz), 3840x2160p (24/30/60Hz), 1080p (24/30/60/120Hz), 1080i (60Hz), 720p (24/30/60Hz), and 480p/i. HDMI input 3 and 4 will also support 3840x2160p (120Hz).
- HDCP 2.3: HDCP 2.3 is supported by all of the TV's HDMI inputs. HDCP 2.3 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: All four HDMI inputs will support up to 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for full color data rendering of 4K video (30/60fps). 4:2:2 (30/60fps) and 4:2:0 (60fps) are also supported by all HDMI inputs. With 4:4:4 color, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate, resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more total colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
Note: In addition to HDMI connectivity, there is also a 3.5mm AV input for connection of an analog audio/video component. This connection supports 480i video signals only. There are no standard composite or component video inputs
HDR (High Dynamic Range): High Dynamic Range (HDR) enhances the dynamic range of a picture, increasing the contrast between the brightest whites and darkest blacks. Every pixel is made more accurate, regardless of resolution, bringing scenes to life with greater detail. HDR's greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels brings greater contrast & wider color spectrum to the screen. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail. Movies and TV shows in HDR are closer to the original recording and the director's vision with more brightness, contrast and color, for a truly lifelike viewing experience.
- HDR10: HDR10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It supports 10-bit color and 1,000 nits. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR.
- HLG: HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) is primarily designed for live video feed and over-the-air broadcasts. It uses no pre-encoded metadata and is backwards compatible with SDR. HLG's native compatibility allows much of today's existing SDR infrastructure to be re-used for HDR in the future.
- Dolby Vision: Dolby Vision Content has dynamic metadata that is produced during content creation, capturing the dynamic properties of each scene. This dynamic metadata is used to optimize the picture brightness curve on a frame-by-frame basis. Dolby Vision is the preferred HDR format by major Hollywood Studios and delivers the cinematic experience the creator intended by optimizing the picture frame-by-frame.
IMAX Enhanced: Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced; the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. This new certification and licensing program combines IMAX digitally re-mastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technologies to offer a new level of quality in immersive sight and sound experiences in the home. IMAX Enhanced lets you experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX, so you can watch the highest-quality 4K movies with immersive audio delivered by DTS. Not only will IMAX Enhanced content look and sound amazing, but other audio/video content will also look and sound great too.
- Remastered 4K/HDR Video: It utilizes a sophisticated, advanced algorithm designed to produce the highest-quality, sharpest 4K HDR images. This advanced process accurately reduces noise and grain under the filmmaker's guidance to best optimize the content for a much higher quality, higher brightness 4K HDR display format. Select IMAX Enhanced titles that were shot with IMAX cameras or specially formatted for IMAX theaters will also include an expanded aspect ratio for the film's home release to show your more picture on your TV. IMAX Enhanced certified TVs must be at least 55" with support for HDR10 and dynamic, as well as specific calibration, resolution, color, brightness, contrast, and scale of image capabilities.
- Remastered DTS:X Audio: IMAX and DTS will also partner with award-winning Hollywood sound mixers to use a special variant of its DTS:X codec technology integrated in home audio equipment to deliver an IMAX signature sound experience that is dynamic, immersive, theatrical, and powerful. IMAX Enhanced supports both 5.1 and 11.1 formats, but the recommended speaker layout for an IMAX Enhanced system is 7.2.4 with seven horizontal speakers, two subwoofers and four height speakers; 5.1.4 is the minimum layout for IMAX Enhanced. However, due to various constraints you may opt to install only a 5.1ch speaker system. In such cases, DTS Virtual:X is required to properly render and remap audio to the available speakers.
- Available IMAX Content: IMAX is working with its global studio and other content partners to build a steady stream of IMAX Enhanced versions of movies and other programming using the newest, proprietary post-production process developed by IMAX. IMAX will be announcing and releasing IMAX Enhanced versions of a wide range of films both for 4K/HDR streaming and Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs.
- To take full advantage of IMAX Enhanced, you need an IMAX Enhanced certified 4K/HDR TV or Projector and an IMAX Enhanced certified DTS:X enabled AV receiver or soundbar.
- To qualify and carry the IMAX Enhanced logo, the highest-end TVs, AV receivers, projectors, and soundbars must meet stringent performance standards established by IMAX, DTS and Hollywood's leading colorists in order to create a consistent and higher bar for image and sound performance on premium devices.
Game Mode: A dedicated Game Mode lets you enjoy ultra-smooth gaming on the SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV with reduced input lag (less than 8.5ms) and support for 4K@120Hz, ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), plus VRR (Variable Refresh Rate). Use the TV's HDMI inputs 3 and 4 for the best gaming experience.
- 4K/120Hz: Support for 4K@120Hz produces smoother and clearer motion images at 120 frames-per-second (fps) for better rendering of fast-action content such as sports, action movies, and games. 4K@120Hz is only supported on HDMI inputs 3 and 4.
- ALLM: The TV will supports ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) which lets the TV automatically recognize when a gaming console or gaming PC is connected and in use.
- VRR with FreeSync: With support for VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) and FreeSync, the SunBrite outdoor TV gives you the real-time lower-lag gaming speed you need for a more enjoyable gaming experience. VRR allows the TV to adapt to certain Game console's frame rate.
Note: Please use a premium ultra-high speed HDMI cable with 48 Gbps and above for 4K@120Hz gaming.
Picture Menu: The Veranda 3 Series Outdoor TV offers a variety of picture and display adjustments to best suit your viewing environment and content. The Picture Menu settings can be applied to a single source input or all source inputs.
- Picture Modes:
- Energy Saving: The SunBrite TV ships in Energy Saving Mode by default to save on power consumption.
- Outdoor Day: For the best outdoor viewing experience, switch the picture mode to Outdoor Day Mode.
- Smart Scene: Selecting Smart Scene Mode enables the TV to recognize the content being watched and enhance its picture quality automatically.
- Game Mode: Game Mode is only available if you have a game console connected to the TV.
- Backlight Settings:
- Local Dimming: The TV automatically adjusts the backlight and contrast by sections to compensate for changes in the image. Select Off, Low, Medium, or High.
- Backlight Level: Adjusts the screen's brightness by moving the slider. A lower setting means a darker image.
- Active Contrast: Automatically darkens dark areas and lightens light areas to keep details visible.
- Automatic Light Sensor: Enables the SunBrite TV to adjust the picture settings automatically according to the ambient light.
- Light Sensor Shift: This adjusts the lower end of the dynamic backlight adjustments to reduce power consumption and therefore save money.
- Clarity Settings:
- Overscan: This slightly crops the edges of the displayed image to reduce artifacts
- Motion Enhancement: Reduces after-images when viewing fast-moving objects. If you select Custom, you can configure Blur Reduction and Judder Reduction manually.
- Motion Clearness: Removes blur to improve how clear gaming images appears.
- Noise Reduction: Improve how clear the picture appears by reducing noise, and improve picture clarity by reducing video noise.
- HDMI Dynamic Range: Adjusts the HDMI signal range to be more suitable to the content (HDMI modes only).
- Color Settings:
- Color Tuner: Adjusts the hue, saturation and brightness for each of the colors (red, green, blue).
- Color Space: Changes the range of colors the TV displays.
- Color Temperature: Adjusts how warm (red) or cool (blue) the white areas of an image appear.
- White Balance: Adjusts the intensity of red, green and blue lights to view the true colors of all images in the picture.
- Gamma: Adjusts the Gamma to alter how the TV responds to grayscale content. You can also adjust the selected Gamma curve.
- RGB Only: View images based on default settings or choose to view it in red, blue or green.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): The Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) within the television's HDMI 3 input enables the TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to an AV receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your AV receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. eARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your eARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI eARC input.
- The audio from the TV's tuner, HDMI inputs, USB ports, and Android TV apps can pass as Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD, and DTS:X; as well as 2ch, 5.1ch, and 7.1ch PCM. Analog connected will be output audio at 2ch PCM only.
- Your AV receiver or soundbar will also have to support eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) to accommodate the playback of these high resolution audio formats. If your AV receiver or soundbar only supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), audio playback will be limited to Dolby Digital, DTS, and 5.1ch/2ch PCM.
Note: You cannot output sound from the TV speakers and the HDMI eARC jack at the same time.
Audio System: The Veranda 3 Series comes with built-in 20W down-firing speakers for an all-in-one sound solution, plus a built-in 20W amp for select SunBrite all-weather soundbars (sold separately). It also offers an analog 3.5mm output to connect an external speaker system or wired headphone, as well as an optical (toslink) digital output with support for Dolby Digital, DTS, or PCM that can be used to connect an external AV receiver or soundbar speaker system. You can make the following adjustments in the TVs audio menu -
- Smart Sound: Selecting Smart Sound enables the TV to recognize the content being watched and enhance its audio playback.
- Auto Volume Control: Activate the Auto Volume control setting to prevent the volume from changing when you switch TV channels.
- Audio Delay: Adjust the audio output delay time to sync sound from an external speaker with the images on the TV. This is only applicable when Audio Output is set to eARC or when external speakers are connected via the optical digital output.
Bluetooth A2DP: The TV supports Bluetooth A2DP, allowing you to stream audio from the television's built-in and connected sources to a Bluetooth-enabled set of headphones or speakers (only one headphone, one speaker, or one pair of speakers can be connected). Bluetooth headphone volume level can be controlled from both the TV's remote and headphones. SunBrite TV doesn't guarantee compatibility with all models of Bluetooth headphones.
Note: The TV's built-in speakers, optical digital output, and HDMI eARC/ARC jack are all disabled while using Bluetooth.
Built-In OTA Tuner: The Veranda 3 Series SunBrite has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals. The TV offers Auto Channel Scan or Manual Scan. Once you have scanned for your channels, the TV will create a Channel List menu. You can then create a Favorites list menu. There is a single coaxial RF (f-type) connector to connect your antenna (sold separately).
Attached AC Power Cord: The outdoor TV features an attached 6' AC power cord with a standard 2-prong AC power connector.
Smart TV Features
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The SunBrite TV supports a wired or wireless network connection. Via the TV's network connection you gain access to Android TV and a variety of online entertainment streaming services, as well Google Assistant voice control. You also get the ability to stream content from your Android or Apple iOS mobile device, as well as your Windows PC or Mac computer to the TV.
- Ethernet Jack: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV is equipped with an Ethernet (LAN) RJ-45 jack for connecting the television to your home network and computer. A back cover has to be removed to access the Ethernet port.
- Built-in WiFi: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV offers built-in WiFi (802.11ac; 2.4/5GHz) that allows you to wirelessly access the Internet and your home network. The TV's built-in WiFi provides a wireless network connection for the television with easy and quick setup. A wireless connection requires a home network with an 802.11 access point (802.11n or better recommended) and internet connection. Supports WPS, WEP, and WPA security; a dual-band Gigabit wireless-N router is recommended for 4K streaming.
- SunBrite TV recommends a home network connection speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for standard definition, 10 Mbps for high definition, and 20 Mbps for ultra-high definition.
- You must connect to a Google account to use certain features (including voice control, Android TV, and Firmware/Software Updates). Use of TV without connecting to a Google account allows only basic TV features.
Android TV with Android OS: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV is equipped with Android TV for access to a wide variety of apps from Google Play which have been optimized for playback on the big screen (subscription, rental, or purchase fees may apply). Android TV lets you browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across a variety of online streaming services, all in one place and organized into categories and genres based on what interests you the most. Click here to discover the full collection of Android TV Apps from Google Play. Not all Google Play apps will be Android TV compatible.
- Movies & TV Shows: Watch 4K Ultra-HD, high-definition, and standard definition movies, TV shows, and videos from a variety of online entertainment services such as Amazon, Disney+, Google Play, HBO, Netflix, PlayStation Video, Starz, ShowTime, Vudu, YouTube, and more. You also get live TV programming from Sling Television, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV; as well as on-demand network content from ABC, FOX, & NBC.
- Music & Radio: You'll be able to listen to online music and internet radio from Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, Tidal, TuneIn, Deezer, YouTube Music, and more.
- Sports, News, & Weather: Get scores, news, and highlights from ESPN, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB.TV, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, and more. You'll also get news information from CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox; as well as weather forecasts from AccuWeather and The Weather Network.
- Gaming: Download select video games from Google Play and play them on the big screen without the need for any game console. You can connect up to four wireless gamepads (sold separately) for multi-player gaming. Google Play Games even syncs your progress and achievements across your devices, so you can start playing on your Android smartphone or tablet and then move to the SunBrite TV when you get home.
- Other Apps: There are also a variety of Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Education, Business, and Communication apps.
- 4K & 4K HDR network streaming requires a network speed of 20Mbps or greater. A wired Ethernet connection is recommended over a wireless WiFi connection for better performance. If you desire a WiFi connection, then use a dual-band Gigabit wireless-N router (or better) for 4K streaming.
- Make sure the SunBrite TV television has the latest software/firmware updates installed.
Chromecast built-in: Chromecast built-in lets you cast your favorite entertainment apps and video content from your compatible Android or Apple iOS device using the Google Home App (for Android OS 6.0+ and Apple iOS 14.0+) to the SunBrite TV. Now you can cast your favorites movies or TV shows (on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Google Play, HBO, and more); your favorite music and radio stations (on Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, YouTube Music, and more); Sports highlights (on ESPN, NBC, CBS, and more); plus photos & videos (on YouTube, Google Photos, and more) from your compatible Android or Apple iOS device to the SunBrite TV. For a list of all compatible Chromecast Built-in apps click here.
VEWD Browser: The VEWD Browser is a free Web browser tool for Android TV. You can see entertainment, music, news, and media content such as that seen on your computer, on the SunBrite TV using the included remote control. The VEWD Browser for Android TV has the following features - Audio search, Bookmarks feature, Browsing history, User switching, Search engine selection, and Pointer display function.
Dual USB Ports: The SunBrite TV features two USB-A ports (one 3.0 USB port for media player and one 2.0 USB port for service purposes only). The USB-A 3.0 port can be used for sharing your photos or videos, and listening to music from a connected USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) compliant device that is formatted in NTFS or FAT32, such as a USB thumbdrive (up to 128GB) or HDD (up to 8TB). Even 4K photos & videos that you've downloaded to your USB-enabled device can be played back on the TV in Ultra-HD 4K. The USB-A 3.0 will also charge a connected device (max: 5V, 500mA/900mA). An external HDD (hard disk drive) may require a separate external power supply. The USB-A 2.0 port is for services purposes only (no media playback).
Automatic Software Updates: SunBrite TV will provide software updates from time to time in order to enhance functionality and provide users with the latest TV experience. Automatic software updates are done through the TV's Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi. The TV's software updates when the television is in standby mode.
Remote Control: The included weatherproof remote (IP56-rated) offers push-button control and features a built-in mic for voice control. The remote's built-in microphone provides voice control of select Android TV functions through the TV's integrated Google Assistant. The remote even has dedicated Amazon, Netflix, YouTube, Disney+, Peacock, and Tubi buttons, so you can access your favorite content even quicker. The remote control operates the TV via Bluetooth, but can also be programmed to operate cable boxes and satellite receivers via IR.
- HDMI-CEC: HDMI-CEC allows you to control other HDMI-CEC compatible components connected to the TV via HDMI from one remote control and allows the components to turn on and off together.
- IR Programing: In addition, the TV is compatible with universal IR remote controls (sold separately) and features a 3.5mm IR input for use with IR repeater systems (sold separately).
Built-in Google Assistant: The SunBrite TV supports the Google Assistant through its Android operating system and the included IR remote's built-in mic. You can simply trigger the Google Assistant by by pressing the mic button on the remote and then speaking into the microphone after hearing an audible prompt. You can ask the Google Assistant to turn volume up/down, change channels and inputs, search content on select built-in Android TV apps, and control basic playback functions. In addition to TV voice commands, you can use the Google Assistant to control connected smart home devices and other Google Home enabled devices. The Google Assistant can also be used to find answers for many of your daily questions through Google's advanced search engine. The TV also supports voice control through the Google family of wireless speakers and devices (sold separately - see Accessories tab).
Remote Apps: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV offers simple and quick setup through the Google Home app on your compatible Android or Apple iOS device. The SunBrite TV also supports remote control capability through your Android or Apple iOS device via the Android TV Remote App. In addition, you can also use the Samba TV app on your Apple iOS or Android device with the SunBrite TV to get content recommendations.
- Google Home App: Using the Google Home App (for Android OS 6.0+ and Apple iOS 14.0+), you can quickly setup up the TV's wireless network connection and Google account using your compatible Android or Apple iOS device. By simply scanning an on-screen QR code, your mobile device shares its wireless network connection and Google account with the TV, making setup a lot faster.
- Android TV Remote: The Android TV Remote App (for Android OS 7.0+ and Apple iOS 9.0+) lets you use your compatible Android or Apple iOS device as a remote to control the SunBrite television's Android TV functions. Easily navigate content and play games on the SunBriteTV. The remote app offers voice search and an on-screen keyboard, giving you full control of Android TV from your smartphone or tablet. Simply tap the on-screen mic button to start a voice search, or use the keyboard to input text on Android TV. If you know what you want to watch, just say it into your smartphone or tablet's microphone and the SunBrite outdoor television will find it within its Android TV applications.
Smarthome Control: The SunBrite Veranda 3 Series TV can be integrated with smarthome devices that are compatible with Google Assistant. Smarthome control requires that the SunBrite TV and all compatible devices be connected to the same WiFi wireless network. The microphone on the included remote allows you to use the Google Assistant and your voice to control Google smarthome products (including Philips Hue) throughout your home. You can even view your Google smarthome compatible doorbell camera on the SunBrite TV's big screen.
IP Control: The SunBrite outdoor TV supports IP control through a local area network (LAN) connection. The TV can accept compliant instructions issued by another device in the same network through the predefined network interface and command format - like power off, volume up/volume down, switch channels, and more.
The SunBrite SB-V3-65-4KHDR-BL replaces these items
- Veranda Series is engineered for use in shaded outdoor areas
- weatherproof design protects internal components from rain, humidity, and insects
- built-in cooling system; operating temperature range is -24° to 104°F